ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement confusion

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mghe

Bank statement confusion

Post by mghe » Thu May 14, 2009 10:00 am

Hello All,

I have got an appointment PEO on July 2nd croydon. I am planning to include June salary also so that i can claim the needed points. I will get tha payslip by the end of june but my bank statements will come late usually after first week. I was planning to ask the Bank(barclays) to give me a printout from the bank once my salry is credited and seal and sign if possible. Will this suffice the need? when i spoke to the bank they said that they cant provide any letters. Will Home office be ok with this? Please help me with this.

Thanks

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Thu May 14, 2009 11:05 am

hi, I would say that its Ok as long as you get the Stamp and sign on the last statements.Hope you have the rest on offical bank stationary.
:-)

mghe

Post by mghe » Thu May 14, 2009 11:16 am

Yes I do have all the other as the originals that come through the post :). its only the latest one that is a printout. I know its off the topic. But I have got a letter from the payroll as well as the HR confirming my employement. Thought its gud to have two different people confirming my employement. Is it a bit too much, should I stick with the HR letter alone ?

hsmp12345

Re: Bank statement confusion

Post by hsmp12345 » Thu May 14, 2009 11:27 am

mghe wrote:Hello All,

I have got an appointment PEO on July 2nd croydon. I am planning to include June salary also so that i can claim the needed points. I will get tha payslip by the end of june but my bank statements will come late usually after first week. I was planning to ask the Bank(barclays) to give me a printout from the bank once my salry is credited and seal and sign if possible. Will this suffice the need? when i spoke to the bank they said that they cant provide any letters. Will Home office be ok with this? Please help me with this.

Thanks
Hi mghe,

I don't see any problem either. However, out of curiosity was just wondering if you really need to include June salary to make up for required points for proof of earnings. Why not just include all your earnings till May'09 as you would need to include 12 months consecutive earnings during last 15 months before FLR application. This would ensure that you have corresponding salary slips and bank statements in support of your application.

I raised the above point just to make sure that there aren't any doubts or confusion during your PEO FLR appointment.

Thank You,
hsmp1235

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Thu May 14, 2009 11:41 am

mghe wrote:Yes I do have all the other as the originals that come through the post :). its only the latest one that is a printout. I know its off the topic. But I have got a letter from the payroll as well as the HR confirming my employement. Thought its gud to have two different people confirming my employement. Is it a bit too much, should I stick with the HR letter alone ?
If the information is all consistent, then having too much information isn't as big an issue as having too little. Obviously don't bombard the poor people with all kinds of junk paperwork, but extra bits here and there shouldn't be a problem.

mghe

Post by mghe » Thu May 14, 2009 11:46 am

Thank you so much for your inputs,

But I am applying on the 2nd of July 2009, so to cover the last 12 months, it is from July 2008 to June 2009. Before July 2008 I dnt have proper payslips. I get paid only at the end of the month for that particular month. So june 2009 salary will come in last week of June, but bank statements take their sweet good time.
Hope I am clear, please do let me know your thoughts.

hsmpengineer
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by hsmpengineer » Fri May 15, 2009 12:48 pm

I dont think it is a problem. I applied for my extension on the 31st of March(my pay date) and I included my March Salary in my previous earnings assessment. the docs i provided were 1. all payslips 2. all original bank statements up to the 21 of March (my bank stements get sent out on the 21st) and to show my march salary which got credited on the 31st of march i got a print out from the bank statement machine in barclays, had it signed and stamped. I havent received my passport back yet though,lol but im absoultely certain it is fine! :D If you bank with barclays go i branch and use the statement machine, print out docs cannot be of better quality than that!

inputsOnHSMP

Re: Bank statement confusion

Post by inputsOnHSMP » Fri May 15, 2009 1:07 pm

mghe wrote:Hello All,

Thanks
if it is on bank stationery, there is no need to get it signed and stamped.

mghe

Post by mghe » Fri May 15, 2009 2:38 pm

cool!! will try that and keep you folks updated. The reason why I am a bit worried is I am using the salary account i.e. this barclays account to show my maintanance fund too. So if they dnt accpet that statement from Bank that is printed out, then I cant show the 800£ balance till June end. May be I should request an one of statement till say 25th of June so it gets to me in 3 4 days and use that plus , may,april,march statements for maint proof.. wil that be ok...

Iriny_k

Post by Iriny_k » Fri May 15, 2009 5:56 pm

mghe wrote:cool!! will try that and keep you folks updated. The reason why I am a bit worried is I am using the salary account i.e. this barclays account to show my maintanance fund too. So if they dnt accpet that statement from Bank that is printed out, then I cant show the 800£ balance till June end. May be I should request an one of statement till say 25th of June so it gets to me in 3 4 days and use that plus , may,april,march statements for maint proof.. wil that be ok...
good luck, i am sure you'll be fine with the bank statements, i was going to do same myself.

off-topic - how did you manage to get an appoiintment for July 2nd? i call every morning and they say they release dates every day for 6-week time period, so today it was a possibility to get an appointment for June 26 but nothing was available. July 2nd is later then 6 weeks.... maybe i am asking them incorrectly?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri May 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Iriny_k wrote:
mghe wrote:cool!! will try that and keep you folks updated. The reason why I am a bit worried is I am using the salary account i.e. this barclays account to show my maintanance fund too. So if they dnt accpet that statement from Bank that is printed out, then I cant show the 800£ balance till June end. May be I should request an one of statement till say 25th of June so it gets to me in 3 4 days and use that plus , may,april,march statements for maint proof.. wil that be ok...
good luck, i am sure you'll be fine with the bank statements, i was going to do same myself.

off-topic - how did you manage to get an appoiintment for July 2nd? i call every morning and they say they release dates every day for 6-week time period, so today it was a possibility to get an appointment for June 26 but nothing was available. July 2nd is later then 6 weeks.... maybe i am asking them incorrectly?
No you are correct. They are not giving appointments beyond 6 weeks at the moment. The member should call back and confirm that he has got appointment for 2nd July.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

mghe

Post by mghe » Mon May 18, 2009 10:23 am

Thanks Guys, I didnt know that there was a 6 weeks time period. I called up for the appointment long back itself.... I just called back UKBA and my appnt in June 2nd nt July. But I am defintely sure that the officer told that it was July. Have not much time left now...thanks for bringing this up...thank you soo much... have to check my prev earning as my June 2008 payslips are nt on the online portal anymore, will get cracking on it...
sorry for the noise

hsmpengineer
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by hsmpengineer » Tue May 19, 2009 12:44 pm

[quote="hsmpengineer"]I dont think it is a problem. I applied for my extension on the 31st of March(my pay date) and I included my March Salary in my previous earnings assessment. the docs i provided were 1. all payslips 2. all original bank statements up to the 21 of March (my bank stements get sent out on the 21st) and to show my march salary which got credited on the 31st of march i got a print out from the bank statement machine in barclays, had it signed and stamped. I havent received my passport back yet though,lol but im absoultely certain it is fine! :D If you bank with barclays go i branch and use the statement machine, print out docs cannot be of better quality than that![/quote]

Passport now received, stamped as expected! cheers guys

mghe

Post by mghe » Wed May 20, 2009 10:16 am

Just a quick one.
I was taking a new job during July 2008. so during this transition period, I was out of work for two days, 28th and 29th of July. My first employement was contract so I was paid only for the 27th of July. So should I state that in my cover letter that I am claiming 0GBP for these two days? please advice on this

mghe

Post by mghe » Wed May 20, 2009 10:24 am

and just to add to it can the claim period begin on any date say my claim is for 12 months, So can i begin say 2nd of June 2008 to 31sy may 2009. Im going on PEO for the 2nd of June 2009. Please help

mghe

Post by mghe » Thu May 21, 2009 9:20 am

Any one please!! any inputs on my qureies :)....

Can my claim period begin in the middle of the month. should it always be 1 of a month to last .... is 2 june 2008 to 29 may 2009 a valid claim period..its not complete 12 month period but is it ok?

- thanks