ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extension under Tier1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bitterweb

HSMP extension under Tier1

Post by bitterweb » Thu May 14, 2009 11:35 am

I filed application for extension on 22/04/09 and received the reference number on 25/04/09.

I used Cash ISA statements for the maintenance fund, current account statements and payslips for salary.

The problem is, the last statements of the both two end on either the same day (31/03/09 or 01/04/09) or there is one day difference (I can't remember exactly which one is the case and I don't remember which one might be later either).

I didn't care because I didn't know there were rejections simply because the last statement for maintenance is dated earlier than that for salary.

Now I'm worried that that (they end on the same day or there is one day difference) could cause trouble.

In addition, there is only payin shown on my ISA statements because I have never drawn money out of it even though it is accessible instantly.

Is it necessary or too late now for me to ask for a signed printout and sent it to them since 23 days have passed?

I did say the ISA account should be used for maintenance in the document list but didn't send a cover letter to restate this.

Your help is much appreciated!
Last edited by bitterweb on Thu May 14, 2009 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

bitterweb

Re: HSMP extension under Tier1

Post by bitterweb » Thu May 14, 2009 11:50 am

Actually I have got this month's statement for my ISA account. Should I just post this with my reference number to them for additional evidence of maintenance fund?
bitterweb wrote:I filed application for extension on 22/04/09 and received the reference number on 25/04/09.

I used Cash ISA statements for the maintenance fund, current account statements and payslips for salary.

The problem is, the last statements of the both two end on either the same day (31/03/09 or 01/04/09) or there is one day difference (I can't remember exactly which one is the case and I don't remember which one might be later either).

I didn't care because I didn't know there were rejections simply because the last statement for maintenance is dated earlier than that for salary.

Now I'm worried that that (they end on the same day or there is one day difference) could cause trouble.

In addition, there is only payin shown on my ISA statements because I have never drawn money out of it even though it is accessible instantly.

Is it necessary or too late now for me to ask for a signed printout and sent it to them since 23 days have passed?

Your help is much appreciated!

hsmpengineer
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by hsmpengineer » Thu May 14, 2009 2:17 pm

although some people have had problems as you described i dont think its too much of an issue. If anyone is refused for this reason im sure they will have the most straight forward appeal in the history of appeals! I submitted my application on the 31st of march and for some strange reason i went into the bank and collected notarised copies of the latest bank statements for both my accounts (up to the latest hour before submission)! Only to come on here and find out people were getting rejected for that flimsy reason.You'll be fine!

allgo

Post by allgo » Thu May 14, 2009 3:08 pm

I really don't think that is an issue.
No where it is mentioned earnings statement proof and maintainance proof have to be for same date or for that matter same bank.

As long as your maintainance bank statement is within 1 month of your date of applciation u should be fine. And alsu for this they want only last 3 months statements. Section W2 page 57 pf teh new form

I am sure you will get your extension easily. Dont worry. Btw you told u have seen rejections based on that. is it in this forum?

bitterweb

Post by bitterweb » Thu May 14, 2009 3:18 pm

allgo wrote:I really don't think that is an issue.
No where it is mentioned earnings statement proof and maintainance proof have to be for same date or for that matter same bank.

As long as your maintainance bank statement is within 1 month of your date of applciation u should be fine. And alsu for this they want only last 3 months statements. Section W2 page 57 pf teh new form

I am sure you will get your extension easily. Dont worry. Btw you told u have seen rejections based on that. is it in this forum?
Yes there are threads on this forum about being rejected on the ground that current account statement is dated more recent than savings one.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu May 14, 2009 10:12 pm

bitterweb wrote:
allgo wrote:I really don't think that is an issue.

Yes there are threads on this forum about being rejected on the ground that current account statement is dated more recent than savings one.
True but that clearly is a mistake of the Caseworker.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

allgo

Post by allgo » Sun May 17, 2009 8:02 pm

true, push_hsmp...
but this is really scary! if it has happened. I tried finding that thread but couldn't locate it. If anyone has the link kindly post it.

I am going to apply soon and apparently I have the same thing with the statements I issued.. i.e Current will be last dated on 16th May while savings will be 14th may. Really strange if they come up with such reasons.

Anyways do let us know when u get any status back of your application.

bitterweb

Post by bitterweb » Thu May 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Finally got the approval back today, Visa stamped until June 2012.

It's approved on 21 May, so the processing took 29 days in total but I only received everything back today.

Thanks to all for the help!

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu May 28, 2009 6:33 pm

bitterweb wrote:Finally got the approval back today, Visa stamped until June 2012.

It's approved on 21 May, so the processing took 29 days in total but I only received everything back today.

good news congrats...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu May 28, 2009 8:42 pm

bitterweb wrote:Finally got the approval back today, Visa stamped until June 2012.

A proof that Case workers made mistakes on some of the application where they disregarded the maintenance funds bank statements and went for latest statements.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

HariA
Newly Registered

Need your help on support docs-very urgent

Post by HariA » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi,
Congratulations!!

I'm going to submit my application for extention.
Did you submit separate set of bank statements for previous earnings and maintenance funds or only one set of statements covers both. any precautions needs to be taken. could you please suggest me?

Regards,
hari.

nad

Post by nad » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:00 pm

congrats buddy.....

HariA
Newly Registered

need help-very urgent

Post by HariA » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Hi bitter_web
Congratulations!!

I'm going to submit my application for extention.
Did you submit separate set of bank statements for previous earnings and maintenance funds or only one set of statements covers both. any precautions needs to be taken. could you please suggest me?

Regards,
hari.