ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COA while application pending

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bob919
Newly Registered

COA while application pending

Post by bob919 » Sat May 16, 2009 8:48 am

Hello everybody.

I've submitted my ILR application about nearly a year ago to the ukba agency on the basis of 14 years long residence and still waiting for the outcome.

My Fiancee and I would like to get married. My Fiancee was born and bread in England so she is a British citizen. We have been together for more than 3 years and living together in uk.

The wedding we are planning as money is tight at the moment is a small one i.e registry office and house party for close friends and relatives after.

My question is will I have any difficulty when applying for a COA while I've got an application pending with them. Ukba have all my documents including my passport when I submitted my application a year ago to them.