ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reapply While waiting for Call Letter from appeal Team

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

teeboy77
Newly Registered

Reapply While waiting for Call Letter from appeal Team

Post by teeboy77 » Wed May 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Hello guys on here.
First of all i would like to say a very big thank you to you all for taking the time out of your busy schedule to help peole on here. The good Lord will reward you all. I have been following this site for a while. Here's my enquiry:
I applied for PSW in March.
Due to the stupidity of my bank in send my statement to the wrong address, i printed out unline statements and due to my stupidity, forgot to sign them.
THe money in the account was always in excess of 800 pounds
Application got rejected
Appeal won
Now waiting for Appeal implementation team
Problem is i am getting married overseas in 4weeks and i need to travel
Here is where i pick your brains all you men and women of wisdom:
I have been in the UK since May 30, 1999
On May 30, 2009, i will be 10yrs and eligible for ILR
While still waiting for the appeal implementation team to get round to my case, can i put in a variation of application and put in in my Indefinite leave to remain application?
Will this work?
Is it allowed?
Since the appeal decision has already gone in my favour, i would assume i should be able to put in a different application.
This is the only way i will be able to attend my own wedding
Pls help!!
Many thanks once more.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: Reapply While waiting for Call Letter from appeal Team

Post by Diokpa » Sat May 16, 2009 9:30 am

Last edited by Diokpa on Sat May 16, 2009 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: Reapply While waiting for Call Letter from appeal Team

Post by Diokpa » Sat May 16, 2009 9:32 am

teeboy77 wrote:Hello guys on here.
First of all i would like to say a very big thank you to you all for taking the time out of your busy schedule to help peole on here. The good Lord will reward you all. I have been following this site for a while. Here's my enquiry:
I applied for PSW in March.
Due to the stupidity of my bank in send my statement to the wrong address, i printed out unline statements and due to my stupidity, forgot to sign them.
THe money in the account was always in excess of 800 pounds
Application got rejected
Appeal won
Now waiting for Appeal implementation team
Problem is i am getting married overseas in 4weeks and i need to travel
Here is where i pick your brains all you men and women of wisdom:
I have been in the UK since May 30, 1999
On May 30, 2009, i will be 10yrs and eligible for ILR
While still waiting for the appeal implementation team to get round to my case, can i put in a variation of application and put in in my Indefinite leave to remain application?
Will this work?
Is it allowed?
Since the appeal decision has already gone in my favour, i would assume i should be able to put in a different application.
This is the only way i will be able to attend my own wedding
Pls help!!
Many thanks once more.
It wouldn't cost you anything to wait. Putting in a new application doesn't mean it will be decided that quick and with what I hear about the 10 yrs ILR, it doesn't take a month or 2...Except you willing to land yourself where you are today then you'll be best off waiting. You can't even put in a new application whilst on appeal unless you gave remaining leave on a current visa which I doubt. So see how you can move the wedding, or just pray something happens soon but don't make a mistake which will cost you your ILR. Good Luck.

teeboy77
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by teeboy77 » Sat May 16, 2009 9:43 am

Thank you. I am very happy taking advice from you as i have read lots of your posts.
I just want to clarify a few things.
The appeal has already been decided in my favour.
I am just waiting to receive the call letter
Will the ILR, i intend to submit my application in person and have the case decided on the same day by paying the premium service cost.
Is it technically possible to file for another application while waiting for the implementation of an appeal decision.
I would argue that since it was an appeal, my current leave has been extended by virture of that appeal until it is decided.
I definately won't make any silly decisions...10 yrs is a very long time.
What do you think

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: Thanks

Post by Diokpa » Sat May 16, 2009 12:14 pm

teeboy77 wrote:Thank you. I am very happy taking advice from you as i have read lots of your posts.
I just want to clarify a few things.
The appeal has already been decided in my favour.
I am just waiting to receive the call letter
Will the ILR, i intend to submit my application in person and have the case decided on the same day by paying the premium service cost.
Is it technically possible to file for another application while waiting for the implementation of an appeal decision.
I would argue that since it was an appeal, my current leave has been extended by virture of that appeal until it is decided.
I definately won't make any silly decisions...10 yrs is a very long time.
What do you think
Yes your stay is automatically extended when you have an application in the system but it does not entitle you to file a new application. I would advice you to look into a plan B for your wedding but don't cancel it just yet, that might be hard but you need to be prepared for the unexpected. Making a new application is out of the question. I wish you all the best!

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat May 16, 2009 2:22 pm

Dude when u go for ILR they will ask for the valid visa and passport and anyways if your wedding is in 04weeks then do u think u will get ILR in that time.....????

It will take time...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

teeboy77
Newly Registered

Speeding up Appeal Implementation

Post by teeboy77 » Wed May 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Hello Yasa...
You are right, I contacted the HO and they told me that i need to get the VISA first before applying for ILR.

Does anyone on here kn ow if it is possible to contact the Appeal Implementation and ask them to speed the VISA up as my wedding is in 04 weeks. Wise men and women on here, please help.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: Speeding up Appeal Implementation

Post by Diokpa » Sat May 23, 2009 4:40 pm

teeboy77 wrote:Hello Yasa...
You are right, I contacted the HO and they told me that i need to get the VISA first before applying for ILR.

Does anyone on here kn ow if it is possible to contact the Appeal Implementation and ask them to speed the VISA up as my wedding is in 04 weeks. Wise men and women on here, please help.
Asking for them to speed it up for a wedding is not even an option. Just hope that somehow they work their way really quickly and get you sorted but it is worth giving a try to see if they could help.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Speeding up Appeal Implementation

Post by yasa » Sat May 23, 2009 4:55 pm

teeboy77 wrote:Hello Yasa...

There is no way to speed up the process
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================