ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can any body provide a list of questionaire of interview.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jazy123
Newly Registered

can any body provide a list of questionaire of interview.

Post by jazy123 » Sun May 17, 2009 11:18 am

Hi all,

long time back i have seen some questionaire list of interview that they ask for settlement visa on this forum. i tried to search the forum again but couldn't find any. could any body provide again please.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun May 17, 2009 2:46 pm

All the questions that will be asked is what you have stated in your application and the documents that you have attached. Get your wife to study them carefully.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed May 20, 2009 3:42 pm

jazy123
Newly Registered

Post by jazy123 » Sat May 23, 2009 11:49 am

thanks bately khan. can you get the questionaire? i have seen one long time back. but can't find now.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat May 23, 2009 1:12 pm

The "question" list does not exist. Its just a myth.

If you read the link in the above post, it will tell you the type of question they will ask.

No two interviews are the same, but the answers to the question lies in what you have stated on the application form and the documents that you have attached.

The ECO will only question you on these and nothing else. For example
In settlement interviews, you will find it useful to ascertain the sequence of events in the relationship of the couple. You should find out when the couple first met; if there was an intervening period before the relationship became properly established, how long this was; when was marriage/civil partnership (or engagement) first discussed; and when was the decision to live in the United Kingdom made.
Question such as, where did you meet the first time, who was present,what was said,how did you learn of your relationship,were there any discussion of your marriage before you met?. who did this and when did they do this.
Was there any discussion the marraige was arranged because one of you lived in UK?. Would you be prepared to stay inPakistan? . what would happen to your marriage if you were refused visa to uk?

Questions like above are common to determine relationship is genuine.

Further questions can be asked about what the sposnsor does in UK. eg they might ask type of job of sposnsor, where he works, how much money he earns. whom they live with UK.

They will ask about about spouse family background.

there are so many questions they will ask its really difficult to write them all down.

My advise is to get your spouse to carefully go through what is written in the application letter and what dosc are sent. all the answers lies in there.

Hope this helps somewaht

uzee

Re: can any body provide a list of questionaire of interview

Post by uzee » Sat May 23, 2009 1:42 pm

jazy123 wrote:Hi all,

long time back i have seen some questionaire list of interview that they ask for settlement visa on this forum. i tried to search the forum again but couldn't find any. could any body provide again please.

Can I ask from which country you are applying from? And which country you hoping to go to? How long ago did you apply? Have the Immigration authorities invited you for a interview? If so when and where?

Thanks