ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

POST STUDENT WORK VISA REFUSED WITH NO VALID REASON

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahidkhatak
Newly Registered

POST STUDENT WORK VISA REFUSED WITH NO VALID REASON

Post by shahidkhatak » Sun May 17, 2009 7:16 pm

My PSW visa rejected with no right of appeal and the reason of rejection is that my statement doesnt cover 3 months as last statement issued is 5 days early to complete 3 months as te first month statemnt is issued on 8th and last one finishing on 3rd, which is just human error as i have got required funds from last 6 months till to now and i can proof that by providing bank statements now can anyone guide me where to go for help as i have no right of appeal.

yes my visa is not expired still got 3 month but the think is if I will make new application according to new rule then in newrule I am not qualified for PSW on the basis of post graduate diploma

Last edited by shahidkhatak on Sun May 17, 2009 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

push
United Kingdom

Re: POST STUDENT WORK VISA REFUSED WITH NO VALID REASON

Post by push » Sun May 17, 2009 8:13 pm

shahidkhatak wrote:My PSW visa rejected with no right of appeal and the reason of rejection is that my statement doesnt cover 3 months as last statement issued is 5 days early to complete 3 months as te first month statemnt is issued on 8th and last one finishing on 3rd, which is just human error as i have got required funds from last 6 months till to now and i can proof that by providing bank statements now can anyone guide me where to go for help as i have no right of appeal.
Oh that does not fulfill the maintenance funds requirement. You were not granted a right to appeal, presumably because your current leave is still valid. I can think of two options for you - apply again (means paying fee again to HO) OR engage a solicitor - (means paying huge fee to the Solicitor).
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

ssoct98@hotmail.com
- thin ice -

Post by ssoct98@hotmail.com » Sun May 17, 2009 9:13 pm

no problem just apply again,no need to spend money on a solicitor.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun May 17, 2009 9:36 pm

ssoct98@hotmail.com wrote:no problem just apply again,no need to spend money on a solicitor.
Just a clarification - do you mean he would not have to pay the fee to HO again?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer