ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant accomodation proof query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

siva406
Newly Registered

Dependant accomodation proof query

Post by siva406 » Sat May 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Hi friends ,

I am in UK under Tier1 from Decmber 2008 and now I am planning to apply dependant visa fro my wife and kid.

I am selfemployed contractor working for different clients in various places in UK and so, from december onwards I have been staying in bed and breakfast(Hotel) and I haven't got any permanent rented house for me in UK.

So, please advise me whether I can show a bed and breakfast family accomodation for my dependants for their inital stay for 1 month until I find a permanent accomodation for them.

If that is possible, I will get 1month advance booking family accomodation receipt from the hotel and submit it as accomodation proof for my dependants.

Expecting your reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Siva.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Dependant accomodation proof query

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat May 16, 2009 6:53 pm

No you cannot.Don't even attempt it.Remember you do not want to send impression to HO that you will be moving your wife and KID from B&B to B&B.
siva406 wrote:Hi friends ,
So, please advise me whether I can show a bed and breakfast family accomodation for my dependants for their inital stay for 1 month until I find a permanent accomodation for them.

siva406
Newly Registered

Post by siva406 » Sun May 17, 2009 10:01 am

Hi Chetanojha,

Thanks for your advise. Further please, if i rent a house starting from July and if I apply visa for my dependants by June , I would be having only tenancy agreement proof for accomodation.

Is that enough to show as accomodation proof for my dependants (Wife and 1 kid).

Please advise.

Thankyou.

Kind regards,

Siva.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun May 17, 2009 11:58 am

As far as I know, you should have tenancy agreement in place at the time you apply for your dependent's visa. You can move to another place after your wife joined. (seniors please members correct me if this is not the case)

for accomodation proof, i think that is sufficient.
siva406 wrote:Hi Chetanojha,

Thanks for your advise. Further please, if i rent a house starting from July and if I apply visa for my dependants by June , I would be having only tenancy agreement proof for accomodation.

Is that enough to show as accomodation proof for my dependants (Wife and 1 kid).

Please advise.

Thankyou.

Kind regards,

Siva.

sabeekj
Mood:
India

Post by sabeekj » Sun May 17, 2009 10:18 pm

Hi guys,
I had the same query, Im planning to apply for my dependant and for the accomodation proof i have got an tenancy agreement starting from 15 th june 2009 and im planing to apply by 1st week of june.

will they accept that as proof of accomodation.
any suggestions please..

and just to note.. the new agreement is for the same house where im living at athe moment as the contract is on my friends name at the moment which ends on 14 june 2009.
thanks in advance

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon May 18, 2009 1:09 am

You should be fine as you presenting agreement of the same house where you are living.
sabeekj wrote:Hi guys,
I had the same query, Im planning to apply for my dependant and for the accomodation proof i have got an tenancy agreement starting from 15 th june 2009 and im planing to apply by 1st week of june.

will they accept that as proof of accomodation.
any suggestions please..

and just to note.. the new agreement is for the same house where im living at athe moment as the contract is on my friends name at the moment which ends on 14 june 2009.
thanks in advance

sabeekj
Mood:
India

Post by sabeekj » Mon May 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Thanks bro
hope everything goes well by gods grace..
any idea around processing time from chennai vfs..
is it around 2 to 3 weeks..?