ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LTD Company Tax Issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fahadz1
BANNED

LTD Company Tax Issue

Post by fahadz1 » Sun May 17, 2009 12:13 am

Hi all,

I'm submitting my case in june 2009.

I'm showing income from June 2008 to May 2009. I have established LTD company in Feb 2009 and running business till now.

As HSMP requiremnt i have to show company accounts as well. I talked to my accountant he said you cannot submit company accounts until 6 months of running business neither i can pay any tax before 6 months.

So any one guide me what evidence should i provide so that my earning are acceptable. ?

I can only submit accountant letter along with company business bank statments. what else should i submit.

cheers

adnanub

Re: LTD Company Tax Issue

Post by adnanub » Sun May 17, 2009 8:34 pm

r u taking wages from ur company?if so thn u have P60 and u have to pay the tax on tht. if u r claiming points for the dividend, then in tht case u need an accountant letter , ur personel bank statement showing the amount on pay slips and dividend and dividend voucher,..

make sure the amount on payslips should corborate with the amount in ur personel bank statement

best of luck

ssoct98@hotmail.com
- thin ice -

Post by ssoct98@hotmail.com » Sun May 17, 2009 9:23 pm

little confused on your question,as u said you are claiming june 2008 to may 2009,and u established company in feb 2009,looks before feb you are working somwhere else?
if that the case than show bank statement and payslips from june 2008 to feb 2009 and onward show your wageslips or dividend with bank statement.you dont required accounts.

fahadz1
BANNED

Re: LTD Company Tax Issue

Post by fahadz1 » Sun May 17, 2009 11:59 pm

thanks for the email. i'm not taking wages i am just taking dividend as my accountant says. He said he will make divided voucher but not payslips cause i am not talking salary from company as i'm working some where else.

please ask me if you any more questions

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Mon May 18, 2009 12:00 am

ssoct98@hotmail.com wrote:little confused on your question,as u said you are claiming june 2008 to may 2009,and u established company in feb 2009,looks before feb you are working somwhere else?
if that the case than show bank statement and payslips from june 2008 to feb 2009 and onward show your wageslips or dividend with bank statement.you dont required accounts.
thx for the reply mate. I am working in another company as well as showing business through my ltd company. I'm not taking wages from company only divided i am taking !