ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Refusal Erroneously Prior to Verification procedure !!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

indian0105
Newly Registered

HSMP Refusal Erroneously Prior to Verification procedure !!!

Post by indian0105 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:49 pm

This is duplicate post but its important for all

Today , HSMP done Tragedy with me........

My employer told me that you are seeking for job elsewhere than our org. i replied why you asking such type of question . He replied me that today he received a call . calling party inquired about you , your designation, your salary structurer , your work responsibility, your qualification etc.

I am quite surprised .. HSMP is my first target and my future depent on that only. because of HSMP i didnt apply for new jobs !! so what was that ??

i got refusal letter from HSMP on **/Aug/2005. after refusal they are inquired about my docs ??? what is heppannig in HSMP .

:roll: I am woundering wether this refusal letter was maild to me erroneousely , prior to completion of HSMP verfication procedure by british deplomatic post
:shock: :shock:

I hope that , There is some mistake done by HSMP team ,they send refusal letter before verification of documents done by deplomatic post of my country. Now they are verifying after refusal

reason in my refusal letter : " Based on information received from the British diplomatic posts in India, We are not satisfied that the evidence provided with the application is accurate "

we have call log , name of calling party etc but i am not disclose it on board, its sure this call belongs to HSMP verification only....

So please guide ........ what should i write in my review ????

sagarjv

Post by sagarjv » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:21 pm

Hi indian0105,
When did u send ur documents? coz I sent my documents on 29-Jul and waiting for HSMP extension. but i didnt inform my employer about my extension etc. can u pls post the dateline of ur application.
Regards,
Sagar

indian0105
Newly Registered

Dear sagar

Post by indian0105 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:15 pm

Dear sagar,

This is my first application ..... qualifing for HSMP . dear soory , i havent any idea for extention of HSMP .

My time line was displayed in other posts .. just go through it ..

bye bye and all the best for your extention :lol: