ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for CoA, still waiting and now pregnant.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TM_0108
Newly Registered

Applied for CoA, still waiting and now pregnant.

Post by TM_0108 » Tue May 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Hi

First , I want to apologized for a long msg. but my situation it's a bit complicated so I want to explain the whole thing.

I'm a non eea family member via my british national ex husband. We proceed the divorce and received decree absolute on 02/03/09.
In June 2007 I met my fiance (he's french) and we want to get married in the u.k. after being together 1 year and 9 months. I applied for CoA and submit my documents on 27/03/09 after 6 weeks HO wrote to me asking for my ex's employment detail at the time of initiation of the divorce along with other of additional documents (which has no problem) but the problem is my ex and I didn't end up in good manners and we don't contact each other any more in fact, I don't even know where he is or even alive!!
I've sent a couple of emails to him asking him to cooperate but there is no sign, just silence. I don't know what to do as I'm afraid that my application might get reject cause I fail to provide my ex's detail and now I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I don't want to leave and be apart from my fiance. Do you have any advice on this? or Am I worried too much?

Thank you so much for take your time reading this. Any advice will do.
Best regards,

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Thu May 21, 2009 3:21 pm

How long have you been in the UK? What visa or leave or basis are you here now?

Is your fiancé working?

Have you been living together and if so for how long?

Have you considered immediately applying for a Residence Card?