ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsmp urgent treatment ? does it work ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

itsme
Member of Standing

hsmp urgent treatment ? does it work ?

Post by itsme » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:53 pm

hi, i have applied for hsmp on 9th of this month (within UK). got reference number. i might be leaving for my home country around 30th of august. can i request for urgent treatment ? i just saw the hsmp urgent treatment form.doc and it is pretty simple. do we need to enclose any supporting documents ? did anyone tried this and what'z the outcome ? any thoughts advices will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance.

hk_007

Post by hk_007 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:19 pm

Urgent treatment for HSMP would be done if you have a job offer in hand that you might lose if the visa does not come through. For urgent treatment of FLR application you can use travel as one of the reasons

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:20 pm

Urgent treatment for HSMP differs from the urgent treatment form for FLR(IED). Which one are you refering to?

The HSMP Urgent Treatment is a request to expediate your HSMP application on account of you having securing a job in the UK for which you wish to join ASAP. The requirement will be for you to send your offer letter in the very least.

The FLR Urgent Treatment can be requested for any pressing travel requirements etc.

itsme
Member of Standing

Post by itsme » Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:30 pm

i am referring to hsmp urgent treatment form for expediting the process (not FLR)

cbobarna
Newly Registered

Post by cbobarna » Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:40 pm

I don’t know if your reason is good enough for urgent treatment. What I can say is that it is working very well; they process my HSMPapplication in less than 5 working days – I had a firm job offer. I don’t know if this is a rule or was just pure luck but they can move very fast if you have a good reason.
Good luck