ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sabah

please help

Post by sabah » Tue May 19, 2009 8:14 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi please i am going to apply for my husbands visa,because of reasons im unable to work,i have secured a job 4 my husband,am also sending along doctors letters ect,i am going to asking global visa;s to asist me in my husband application.does this make my case better being dealt with people that know the nack and will it speed things up.

sahdi

hi

Post by sahdi » Tue May 19, 2009 8:38 pm

hi, i think it will definitly help if you have a job for your husband. As far as speeding things up, I dnt think getting professional assistance makes a difference on processing times. They will definitly prepare the paper work better though. When r u applying?

alisha_niq
Newly Registered

Post by alisha_niq » Tue May 19, 2009 8:51 pm

just one question. If you are not working, what income are you currently dependant on? Are you in reciept of means tested benefits or being supported financially by your family? If so, maybe they could support your application?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue May 19, 2009 9:35 pm

ust one question. If you are not working, what income are you currently dependant on? Are you in reciept of means tested benefits or being supported financially by your family? If so, maybe they could support your application?
Third party financial support is not allowed anymore

alisha_niq
Newly Registered

Post by alisha_niq » Tue May 19, 2009 10:08 pm

oooh, never knew that! Though i can understand why.

Btw you are very in tune with immigration rules and guidelines.

I guess its difficult if you are financially dependant on public funds or parental support.

sabah

Post by sabah » Wed May 20, 2009 11:17 am

salaam yes i am on benifits also dvla and care's as i am my sons full time care,i have made my mind up guys!!!!!!!!AM GOING WITH TH EXPERT :wink: :wink: from what i hear they know the knack.. just pray for me..god know the amount of bills on both sides to keep in touch with each other : :roll: dont you think there should be some rule for women that do get remarried and at times can not work,,it is a rit bum,,anyway guys i pray all of you sisters and brother suceess in your applications,

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed May 20, 2009 11:31 am

Good luck to you. You will need it. Keep us informed of your case. If you succeed you will set a precedence for others in your situation to get their dear loved ones whilst claiming state benefits.

I am interested to know how your so called experts are going to do this, on what basis, circumstances , legislation etc.

sabah

Post by sabah » Wed May 20, 2009 11:42 am

brother i have valid circumstances my son under a pyscologist ooh hope i have spelt that right,im under mental health,tried to get a job but due to my sons health my health going down,valid proof doctors consultants job search and interviewd attented befor son was taken ill again.my sons end up in hospital at nearlt 2 times a months,,plus a secured job for my husband,so what you think brother do i or dont i,i am just sitting and praying brother,as i have got someone else to handle my case as i am tooooooooooo stresssed to handle it all..INSHA ALLAH I KNOW ALLAH IS WITH ME,he has shone his light and it will remain untill the day i die,,, I HAVE BEEN NEGATIVE ALL MY LIFE BUT NO MORE ALL OF YOU BEE POSOTIVE AND PRAY EXECCIVE DUAS,,ALLAH KOH SAJDAH KARO ALLAH KABOOL KARA DUA,,NEVER LOOS HOPE,IF IT DONT HAPPEN TOMMOROW IT WILL HAPEN THE FOLLOWING DAYYY.. :

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed May 20, 2009 12:01 pm

May aap ke liyay, or aap ki bettay liyah dua karoonga, ke aap ka kaam hojiya. Bagair Allah taala say kutch be nahi hosakta. Allah kay ooper tawakul karay.

Khuda Hafiz

sabah

Post by sabah » Wed May 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Ameen shukria thankyou for your duas please always keep me in your duas brother Allah aap ki dua kabool karah aur har kaam aap kah savaal ho,may Allah (swt)shower his blessings on you and your family, Ameen