ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application without the IELTS result

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gkhan
Newly Registered

Application without the IELTS result

Post by gkhan » Mon May 04, 2009 8:05 pm

Hello all,
I need advice, the nearest available IELTS exam date at my location is 22 August 2009 and my ACS letter will expire in September, which my letter will expire before the IELTS result.

Can I submit the immigration application without the IELTS result?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Denise Casey
BANNED

Post by Denise Casey » Fri May 15, 2009 8:48 am

Hi,

How long is your ACS letter valid for? If there is no date specified it will last forever.

Regarding your IELTS query please advise what passport holder are you? If you are not a Native English speaker (only passport holders from Ireland, UK, Canada, USA, New Zealand are) you will be required to submit your IELTS result along with your application.

Regards,
Denise

imsocute
Newly Registered

Re: Application without the IELTS result

Post by imsocute » Tue May 19, 2009 9:52 pm

gkhan wrote:Hello all,
I need advice, the nearest available IELTS exam date at my location is 22 August 2009 and my ACS letter will expire in September, which my letter will expire before the IELTS result.

Can I submit the immigration application without the IELTS result?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Absolutely not! If you dont want to waste your money, you need to submit IELTS at the time of lodgement.