ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

igs extension is refused because of college diploma

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khurramuk
Newly Registered

Post by khurramuk » Sat May 16, 2009 4:07 pm

hi,
can you please give me suggesstion if i appeal and than i apply for student visa will i be able to get it.waiting for your reply

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat May 16, 2009 4:53 pm

No chance if you used deception.

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Sat May 16, 2009 5:22 pm

khurramuk wrote:hi,
can you please give me suggesstion if i appeal and than i apply for student visa will i be able to get it.waiting for your reply
there is a chance if your ollege supports you in this matter and if they confirm in writing to HO that you have gained your diploma from this inst.you can still try your luck depend in how you prepare your case and depends on judge as well.as in contrast to that if we look at CCL cases they are still not able to find any solution for that and its going to be a year now.it might can happen in your ase as well so even if you dont win the case you will get some certain amount of time to stay in uk.if thats what you want

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sat May 16, 2009 5:44 pm

khurramuk wrote:hi,
Right now you have a case of using deception to obtain your visa, so if I were you my priority would be clearing my name before thinking of applying for a new visa.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

khurramuk
Newly Registered

Post by khurramuk » Sun May 17, 2009 4:03 pm

hi guys please please help me with my case, what should i do?do you know any solicitor who can help me on this situation.i m worrie about this.please tell me if i appeal and ask for appology and ask them for student visa will it help.waiting for ur reply.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun May 17, 2009 4:09 pm

khurramuk wrote:hi guys please please help me with my case, what should i do?do you know any solicitor who can help me on this situation.i m worrie about this.please tell me if i appeal and ask for appology and ask them for student visa will it help.waiting for ur reply.
Going to the appeal and offering an apology for a bogus diploma that was never issued by the college will not get you a Tier 1 PSW visa. If it was bogus, it seems it was, you are almost certainly not going to be allowed to stay as a student either.

If it is an error by the college then it is worth while appealing. No need to ask for a copy of your file under the data protection act, you will get it if you appeal as part of the Home Office's bundle.

I am sure they will have the correspondence from the college on file saying you never studied there if that is the case. You know in your own heart what you did.

It may be worthwhile going to a solicitor, you know what the situation is, we do not.

Did you buy a certificate?

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun May 17, 2009 4:21 pm

khurramuk wrote:hi guys please please help me with my case, what should i do?do you know any solicitor who can help me on this situation.i m worrie about this.please tell me if i appeal and ask for appology and ask them for student visa will it help.waiting for ur reply.
Would that apology be for using deception to get a visa or what? If you did use deception then you don't have a chance of even getting the student visa. Contact your college if you really attended the school for your studies and sort it out with them. There really isn't any provision in the law for apology for visa.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

Shamim_from_london
Newly Registered

transitional arrangement

Post by Shamim_from_london » Wed May 20, 2009 1:37 am

hello guys..is there any body applying or have got igs to psw extension under transitional arrangement from LIC(london international college)..looking forward to hear from you

desnetk

Post by desnetk » Wed May 20, 2009 8:20 am

one of my friends gonna apply for transitional next month from London International College. anyone got any experience with this college? it might help ...

atul.kundra1982

fyi

Post by atul.kundra1982 » Wed May 20, 2009 11:19 am

desnetk wrote:one of my friends gonna apply for transitional next month from London International College. anyone got any experience with this college? it might help ...
Only thing i can say think twice to apply from there(LIC) at this stage i applied in Oct 2008 still waiting have heard anything...

desnetk

Post by desnetk » Wed May 20, 2009 12:37 pm

this is not initial application for PSW but transitional arrangment for IGS. as far as I know LIC is legitimate college and it's under the HO list of colleges. any comments welcome

atul.kundra1982

Post by atul.kundra1982 » Wed May 20, 2009 12:49 pm

desnetk wrote:this is not initial application for PSW but transitional arrangment for IGS. as far as I know LIC is legitimate college and it's under the HO list of colleges. any comments welcome
There rating is still B have not improved since 31st march ok, ppl who applied from colleges either transitional or initial are put on hold you can try u r luck but i jus gave my personal opinion as i know lot of my mates like me who are suffering right now, but u can proceed with it as u have no other option unless u r eligible for HSMP.so go ahead and give it a try...

desnetk

Post by desnetk » Wed May 20, 2009 1:22 pm

isn't it unfair to reject an application that has already given permission based on previous status of the college and now may be poor or what ever the reason which student has no control over it.

Isn't this is very strong point to argue in case the visa been rejected based on just this ground.

I'm no lawyer but I still think u can win the case easily as long as you have maintained required funds for 3 months..

atul.kundra1982

fyi

Post by atul.kundra1982 » Wed May 20, 2009 2:10 pm

desnetk wrote:isn't it unfair to reject an application that has already given permission based on previous status of the college and now may be poor or what ever the reason which student has no control over it.

Isn't this is very strong point to argue in case the visa been rejected based on just this ground.

I'm no lawyer but I still think u can win the case easily as long as you have maintained required funds for 3 months..
sir if they have the resaosn to refuse on the basis of maintan. fund or certificate verfication they would have refused easily by now in 8 months it just they dont have any proof and they are not confident abt applications from these colleges that is why they are not respodning coz of wotever reason they have made as per their managemtn decision..Only God knows wot will happen! Only thing i can think of its hard to find job without passport so its hard to survive they want ppl to withdraw and go back coz how can u survive in thsi expensive country if u have no job for 8-9 monhts, only those who have job with them can survive and wait for passport for that long....

ashish254056
Newly Registered

hi

Post by ashish254056 » Mon May 25, 2009 12:40 pm

my friend got igs ->psw visa on lcmit and he didnt put any document about college and i did put as wall and they dont want any document about college i thing u threatening everyone hear plz tel truth