ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GSM Sub 176 - Sponsored Visa

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goelca
Newly Registered

GSM Sub 176 - Sponsored Visa

Post by goelca » Wed May 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Hi

I am new to this forum.
Can I apply for GSM Sub 176 visa while already have UK Tier 1 visa.

Thnx.

Denise Casey
BANNED

Post by Denise Casey » Wed May 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi,

I can help you determine if you are eligible for the State Skilled Sponsored Visa to Australia. Please advise of the following:

Occupation/trade

Qualifications/ apprenticeship

Number of years of recent work experience

Relatives in Australia

Please feel free to email me should you have any further queries.

Regards,
Denise

fadimran
Newly Registered

GSM Subclass 176, sub Class 176

Post by fadimran » Fri May 29, 2009 5:12 am

Hello Denise,

Can you pls assist me for GSM Subclass 176, sub Class 176. I am a computer professional, holds a bachelors and a masters degree in computer sciences, more than 2 yrs of experience of software development and 4 yrs in SAP. In 2007 I got my academic and professional documents got assessed by ACS, due to lack of information and knowledge I didn't mention for ASCO Code 2231-79 (Sap) and I was nominated for ASCO Code 2231-15. I lodged an application in April 2008 for sub class 176 as my sister is residing in Australia. I was hopeful for the success of the application in April 2009 but in early January they announced a new policy. A few days back I have come know that if computer applicants' occupation is in MODL they can send email to the department to process their cases on priority basis along with the one in critical list.
I am very keen about my case, I want your sincere advice about the way how to contact the immigration department to make sure that I have been working in SAP for more than 4 yrs and my occupation is in MODL 2231-79 while I have ACS letter for 2231-15.
I will be waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks,
Fahad Imran.

fadimran
Newly Registered

Post by fadimran » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:29 am

Any one who can help me for the above?