ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gerrys Contact Number Pls Advise

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tahire
Newly Registered

Gerrys Contact Number Pls Advise

Post by tahire » Tue May 19, 2009 7:13 pm

hi i recently submitted my wifes case in islamabad, i wanted to know how i can phone gerrys number from the uk. the 090010411 doesnt seem to work when phoning with an international access number or mobile phone lycamobile. i no i can check the status via the website but id also like to talk to them as i understand that sometimes the website status is not updated.
thanks alot people.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed May 20, 2009 12:41 am

Contact Us wrote:From UK : 00 92 51 2098999
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

tahire
Newly Registered

Post by tahire » Wed May 20, 2009 5:29 pm

thanks for the reply but that number doesnt work it just goes on to a beeping sound then it cuts off. Has anyone rang gerrys international call centre from the UK before , if so which number did u call. thanks guysss

tahire
Newly Registered

Post by tahire » Fri May 22, 2009 5:31 pm

come on guys has anyone ever rang gerrys call centre from the UK. tha number which they provide doesnt work...