ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of circumstances - Tier 1 extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

achintk
Newly Registered

Change of circumstances - Tier 1 extension

Post by achintk » Wed May 20, 2009 5:46 pm

I've changed my address after sending my HSMP-Tier 1 extension application. I sent my application on April 22, 2009 and still waiting for the decision. Also along with my application I sent my wife's (dependant) application for extension. So should I send "PBS: Migrant Change of Circumstances Form" to the Home Office? Do I need to send 2 forms one for me and one for my wife?

However, I have setup a redirection to my new address at the Post Office.

How does Home Office deliver the passports and documents, is it through Royal Mail special delivery or normal post?

Thanks
AK

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Change of circumstances - Tier 1 extension

Post by yasa » Wed May 20, 2009 7:00 pm

achintk wrote:I've changed my address after sending my HSMP-Tier 1 extension application. I sent my application on April 22, 2009 and still waiting for the decision. Also along with my application I sent my wife's (dependant) application for extension. So should I send "PBS: Migrant Change of Circumstances Form" to the Home Office? Do I need to send 2 forms one for me and one for my wife?

How does Home Office deliver the passports and documents, is it through Royal Mail special delivery or normal post?

Thanks
AK
Redirection dont work on recorded deliveries so u have to change your address.... u r the main applicant change your address through that form...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

Sheikh25
Newly Registered

Re: Change of circumstances - Tier 1 extension

Post by Sheikh25 » Wed May 20, 2009 11:28 pm

yasa wrote:
achintk wrote:I've changed my address after sending my HSMP-Tier 1 extension application. I sent my application on April 22, 2009 and still waiting for the decision. Also along with my application I sent my wife's (dependant) application for extension. So should I send "PBS: Migrant Change of Circumstances Form" to the Home Office? Do I need to send 2 forms one for me and one for my wife?

Thanks
AK

Royal mail does deliver redirected recorded and even special deliveries though it generally comes one day later.
For furtehr information check their website or contact royalmail customer services at
08457 740 740.

Redirection dont work on recorded deliveries so u have to change your address.... u r the main applicant change your address through that form...

achintk
Newly Registered

Post by achintk » Thu May 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Thanks for the reply Guys. I called up Home Office and they updated my address in thr system. So no need to send the "PBS: Migrant Change of Circumstances Form".