ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting times for an appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinata

Waiting times for an appeal

Post by vinata » Wed May 20, 2009 1:52 pm

Hi there,

I was refused my PSW visa because the balance on my account dropped down to less then the reqquired level for a few days only. I am now applying to the court since i have got additional evidence (my other bank account|) to confirm that i had enough funds at the time of the application.

Is there anyone on this forum who knows the waiting times from the date i submitted my appeal to the date of the hearing? I was told by my solicitor that on average i might have to wait between 6 to 8 weeks. Is this true?

Please share your experience with me.

Many thanks.

Vinata

teeboy77
Newly Registered

Post by teeboy77 » Wed May 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Hello,
You usually have 10 days within which to notify them of your appeal.
The appeal hearing will usually be 4 weeks from the last day when you are allowed to put in the appeal. I also think it's 4 working weeks which is roughly 5 normal weeks. That's how long mone took.

Goodluck.

zarikashif

Post by zarikashif » Thu May 21, 2009 1:56 pm

hi teeboy77
how long it takes for stamping visa after call letter

cheryl99

Re: Waiting times for an appeal

Post by cheryl99 » Thu May 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Hi

Ok it can take anything up to 6 weeks to get an appeal date, which is usually 4 weeks from the date you receive the letter. Once you have had the appeal, it can still take another couple of months before the visa is actually in your passport.

vinata wrote:Hi there,

I was refused my PSW visa because the balance on my account dropped down to less then the reqquired level for a few days only. I am now applying to the court since i have got additional evidence (my other bank account|) to confirm that i had enough funds at the time of the application.

Is there anyone on this forum who knows the waiting times from the date i submitted my appeal to the date of the hearing? I was told by my solicitor that on average i might have to wait between 6 to 8 weeks. Is this true?

Please share your experience with me.

Many thanks.

Vinata