ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELLO TO ALL CCL VICTIMS,

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

geoatleo

HELLO TO ALL CCL VICTIMS,

Post by geoatleo » Thu May 21, 2009 10:54 am

:wink:
Last edited by geoatleo on Thu May 21, 2009 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cheryl99

Re: HELLO TO ALL CCL VICTIMS,

Post by cheryl99 » Thu May 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Hi the times have written an article on CCL and other colleges today. Unfortunately it seems CCL would have only had 130 students and so majority of the degrees were fake according to the times.

geoatleo wrote:Hello to ccl victims,
In last 3 months i have done plenty of research on ccl cases,wat home office should have done after raiding the ccl,that give visa to all ccl applications,close the college,make changes in immigration rules which they had done already like no psw on pgd,only master degree,etc,,
But home office took the different route refused all ccl applications,even the students with visas were stopped on airport,
Home office was badly exposed in court during the hearing of ccl for following reasons,,
Home office was unable to produce any witness in court in any case,all witness es are hiding and dont wont to come to the court,
There was contradiction in the witness statement,
The two witnesses who were caputred during the raid ,one female and one male,both gave the statement that they were part-time teachers in Ccl, and the college never offerd any pgd so all diplomas were fake,
The judges asked we need proof that theses witnessses really worked for ccl,like pay slips, p60,contract etc..and home office has no such thing,
So how home office can say the witnessses were geniune emloyee of ccl, so my dear home office first prove your witness statement,then declare all student fake,
The above mentioned factors are going to be discussed in common decsion in the high court tribunal ,and home office blunders are going to be exposed , This is tough call for 3-seated bench of high court tribunal,and at the end of the day high court will have to consider human rights factor,so ccl students hope for the best,this is not a case that home office will defend it easily,at the monent i have no idea when the high court hearing is ,but hope for the best
,i will keep posting more threads in near future,
:lol:

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Thu May 21, 2009 5:22 pm

cheryl99 wrote:Hi the times have written an article on CCL and other colleges today. Unfortunately it seems CCL would have only had 130 students and so majority of the degrees were fake according to the times.

In last 3 months i have done plenty of research on ccl cases,wat home office should have done after raiding the ccl,that give visa to all ccl applications,close the college,make changes in immigration rules which they had done already like no psw on pgd,only master degree,etc,,
But home office took the different route refused all ccl applications,even the students with visas were stopped on airport,
Home office was badly exposed in court during the hearing of ccl for following reasons,,
Home office was unable to produce any witness in court in any case,all witness es are hiding and dont wont to come to the court,
The two witnesses who were caputred during the raid ,one female and one male,both gave the statement that they were part-time teachers in Ccl, and the college never offerd any pgd so all diplomas were fake,
The judges asked we need proof that theses witnessses really worked for ccl,like pay slips, p60,contract etc..and home office has no such thing,
So how home office can say the witnessses were geniune emloyee of ccl, so my dear home office first prove your witness statement,then declare all student fake,
The above mentioned factors are going to be discussed in common decsion in the high court tribunal ,and home office blunders are going to be exposed , This is tough call for 3-seated bench of high court tribunal,and at the end of the day high court will have to consider human rights factor,so ccl students hope for the best,this is not a case that home office will defend it easily,at the monent i have no idea when the high court hearing is ,but hope for the best

Hi can u send the link plz?What has it written about other college?thanks.

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Thu May 21, 2009 5:34 pm

cheryl99 wrote:Hi the times have written an article on CCL and other colleges today. Unfortunately it seems CCL would have only had 130 students and so majority of the degrees were fake according to the times.

send the link mate

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu May 21, 2009 6:44 pm

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Fri May 22, 2009 9:49 am

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Fri May 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Test Case is listed @ AIT on 3rd June..For more details read especially the last few lines of the article:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 346204.ece