ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:45 am

@ picolla ..
stop being childish ..dude grow up now ...if by so and so u r trying 2 b smart den let me tell u dat so and so is me coz i have already said in previous posts em collecting information 4 sum1 as he isnt willing 2 pay for a lawyer and em acting as a representative for him guiding him with all legal matters and evidences 2 collect ..if u got so much of problem wid dat den go on report 2 HO dat here's a guy helping his friend gettng out of problem ...i went with my friend 2 the lawyer and there ppl who have accepted in front of the lawyer dat they r fake but he won the cases for dem like couple of weeks ago but he was asking him 2 pay 2000 pound if he is fake and 1000 pound if he can himself proof genuine ...
so yeah if dem fake ppl can get their appeal allowed den to the heck with all who r claiming demselves geuine coz judge havent seen u with his eyes studying in a class and neither do HO there4 even if u r 100% genuine or 100 % fake it doesnt even matter and the way i have prepared his case not even a geuine student hopefully stand in front of him ....so den wat';s the point being "SO CALLED GENUINE"

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:50 am

by the ways does any genuine student beside their academic activities can prove that how they went to the college ? i hope not bcoz every1 will have 1 excuse v lost our travel reciepts or oyster card but if u didnt and u have oyster showing dat u going and cumin bak from college in that specific timings it will go in ur favour but unfrotunately i m sure hundred of so called genuine students wont have any proof for this!

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:01 am

chilbuli wrote:@ picolla ..
stop being childish ..dude grow up now ...if by so and so u r trying 2 b smart den let me tell u dat so and so is me coz i have already said in previous posts em collecting information 4 sum1 as he isnt willing 2 pay for a lawyer and em acting as a representative for him guiding him with all legal matters and evidences 2 collect ..if u got so much of problem wid dat den go on report 2 HO dat here's a guy helping his friend gettng out of problem ...i went with my friend 2 the lawyer and there ppl who have accepted in front of the lawyer dat they r fake but he won the cases for dem like couple of weeks ago but he was asking him 2 pay 2000 pound if he is fake and 1000 pound if he can himself proof genuine ...
so yeah if dem fake ppl can get their appeal allowed den to the heck with all who r claiming demselves geuine coz judge havent seen u with his eyes studying in a class and neither do HO there4 even if u r 100% genuine or 100 % fake it doesnt even matter and the way i have prepared his case not even a geuine student hopefully stand in front of him ....so den wat';s the point being "SO CALLED GENUINE"
  • bro, u are totally out of my mind while i was writing this post. I don't mind if anybody help u. it's none of my business.

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Guys lets me tell you one thing its not matter you won the appeal or not. If HO decided not 2 give you visa then you can do any thing what ever you want.....

You have to see at the end what will happen......everyone have to go back or if you want appeal agian and again then you wasting your money and time.

Its not matter if you stay in this country for 5-6 months. After some time you have to show your visa to your employer.

If you have money to spend then its good to go for appeal.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:35 pm

sunshine11 wrote:Guys lets me tell you one thing its not matter you won the appeal or not. If HO decided not 2 give you visa then you can do any thing what ever you want.....

You have to see at the end what will happen......everyone have to go back or if you want appeal agian and again then you wasting your money and time.

Its not matter if you stay in this country for 5-6 months. After some time you have to show your visa to your employer.

• what's up bro? what r u doing about ur case? going to court or not? any news , anything from solicitor been heard. update apprecitated.
    thanks.

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:51 pm

picolla wrote:
sunshine11 wrote:Guys lets me tell you one thing its not matter you won the appeal or not. If HO decided not 2 give you visa then you can do any thing what ever you want.....

• what's up bro? what r u doing about ur case? going to court or not? any news , anything from solicitor been heard. update apprecitated.
    thanks.
Not yet.......still searching for solicitor..i will let you know

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:01 am

hi
can anybody tell me what's the next procedure if reconsideration is allowed. is anybody going through it? What would be the outcome. I heard that need to go to court again and face senior judge. Does senior judge take into consideration previous judge decesion? information appreciated.

sanraj
Newly Registered

Post by sanraj » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:01 pm

picolla wrote:hi
can anybody tell me what's the next procedure if reconsideration is allowed. is anybody going through it? What would be the outcome. I heard that need to go to court again and face senior judge. Does senior judge take into consideration previous judge decesion? information appreciated.
I replied in another thread. If reconsideration is allowed then you always have 99percent chances of winning appeal. The reason being reconsideration case is always seen by senior judge and if allowed, judge in second appeal always influenced by the one who is senior. Anyway never take it granted and prepare yourself accordingly.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:41 pm

sanraj wrote:
picolla wrote:hi
I replied in another thread. If reconsideration is allowed then you always have 99percent chances of winning appeal. The reason being reconsideration case is always seen by senior judge and if allowed, judge in second appeal always influenced by the one who is senior. Anyway never take it granted and prepare yourself accordingly.
I disagree that you have 99% chance of winning, go through cases for reconsideration on the AIT website and you'll see that statement is wrong. Just go well prepared and hope that the decision will be in your favour because HO will want to come out stronger and you will need to prove there has been an error in law...Just don't take it for granted like he said.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:00 pm

I agree with Diopka, it is not any where near 99%

See the tribunal archive here:

http://www.ait.gov.uk/CaseLaw/caseLaw.htm

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:32 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOU.

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:42 pm

Hi everyone
just want to let you know, i appeal in high court. I will let you later if i get any thing from HIGH corut.......

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:57 am

sunshine11 wrote:Hi everyone
just want to let you know, i appeal in high court. I will let you later if i get any thing from HIGH corut.......
  • hi, is there any court fees? Did you change solicitor or not? and at this stage it is possible to change solicitor or not.
    thanks.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:21 am

Cambridge College of learning is on UK tire 1 general points calculator!!!

Home Office does not have any idea what they are doing...their website is out of date on many links...!!
The points calculator says I qualify for this visa with CCL PGD...!!!

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:29 am

Any news about CCL guys?

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Sat May 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Hello everyone
Just want to let u know i applied in High Court. I will let you as soon as I know any thing.

geoatleo

Re: PSW appeal ground

Post by geoatleo » Sun May 17, 2009 2:01 pm

dreamz wrote:
kissmemissme wrote:
dreamz wrote:Hi
I have good news for CCL students.
I just read in newspaper, one guy called fawad iqbal win the case against HO. He was refused for psw bec HO beleived tht CCL didnt offer any PGD course. But Court said, Student cannot be blamed for wrong doing of College.

Wish you good luck guys. InshAllah u ll get psw now.
bye
which news paper ?
Its pakistani newspaper. www.jang.com.pk
hi brother i had just read your thread ,i am fawad iqbal.if some one needs help,i m available, email me at fadi_iqbal@hotmail.com

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Sun May 17, 2009 2:04 pm

hello to all ccl victims
my name is fawad iqbal,u read about my case win against HO,if some one need help cantact me thanks

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Fri May 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Test Case is listed @ AIT on 3rd June..For more details read especially the last few lines of the article:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 346204.ece

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Sat May 30, 2009 11:28 pm

Rajaali wrote:Test Case is listed @ AIT on 3rd June..For more details read especially the last few lines of the article:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 346204.ece
Hello everyone
How are you?? Sorry its long time I didn't post anything. Is anyone have update or not?? I still waiting for my decision.

I heard some newspaper say that CCL students was all fake. They mentioned other collges name as well.

Please keep update every one. Thanks Rajaali for upate.

Best of luck for everyone

Sunshine

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:45 pm

i dont know whats going on with all this test case and lead cases ? i mean Times online reported that test case is listed on 3rd june but havent confirmed anything regarding that so i called AIT today and they said that there will be 3 to 4 lead cases to be heard in july ? anyone else has any information , please feel free to share !

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Rajaali wrote:i dont know whats going on with all this test case and lead cases ? i mean Times online reported that test case is listed on 3rd june but havent confirmed anything regarding that so i called AIT today and they said that there will be 3 to 4 lead cases to be heard in july ? anyone else has any information , please feel free to share !
Did u hear anything on 2nd or 3rd??

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:18 pm

nuthing but called AIT today and they said its not just one test case , there are 3-4 test cases to be heard and most probably the determinations for all will come up in july after which everyone having their appeals pending will be sent the hearing dates. so that's all the info i have got !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:21 pm

and as far as the parliamentary committee which was sitting on 2nd june , here's what they have been upto:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l?ITO=1490

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/p ... 418235.ece

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:09 pm

???