ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ANYBODY KNOWS ABOUT CCL HEARING????????????????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

phoenix777

ANYBODY KNOWS ABOUT CCL HEARING????????????????

Post by phoenix777 » Wed May 13, 2009 3:35 pm

HI GUYS

I heard that ccl hearing is postponed till 26th of June. do you guys have any idea. i know so many ccl students who appealed to AIT on this forum.
You can share with us if you want.

fazal

Re: ANYBODY KNOWS ABOUT CCL HEARING????????????????

Post by fazal » Wed May 13, 2009 8:44 pm

i have heard that the jugement is expected in june 2nd week lets see what they decide

phoenix777

Re: ANYBODY KNOWS ABOUT CCL HEARING????????????????

Post by phoenix777 » Wed May 13, 2009 11:36 pm

fazal wrote:i have heard that the jugement is expected in june 2nd week lets see what they decide
  • hi
    what about you. As far as i know u applied to high court. what's your result in AIT hearing . is it positive?

rahphilips
Newly Registered

me too waiting for ccl apeal decisin

Post by rahphilips » Thu May 14, 2009 4:18 pm

what do u guys think will we get the visa, how much percentage is there.
kindly keep in contact. yesterday i spoke to my he too told same detail that the hearing is on june 2nd week. i heard that for ccl they (group case )applied together to make the case stronger any body know about these details. upto my knowledge there are about 200-300 persons in these case.
keep in touch guys.

fazal

Re: me too waiting for ccl apeal decisin

Post by fazal » Thu May 14, 2009 7:11 pm

well the thing is i am still consulting with lawyers to appeal in high court but as far as ccl is concerned now so many people left the country because of dissapointment so i dont know whats it gona be like the decision can be in favor or not 50 50 so lets see what happens next

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Fri May 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Test Case is listed @ AIT on 3rd June..For more details read especially the last few lines of the article:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 346204.ece