ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse/Dependent Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

msvayani

Spouse/Dependent Visa

Post by msvayani » Fri May 22, 2009 11:50 pm

Hi Everyone,

I need your advice and help regarding my wife dependent visa application. She is applying in 1st week of June in Pakistan.

I am on PSW (expires in March 2010) and got married in October 2008.

We are submitting following doc. with her application. Kindly advice me if these are sufficient to support her application.

Applicant's following documents enclosed with the application:
Duly completed VAF 10
Original Passport
Recent passport size photographs
Original Marriage Contract (Nikkahnama) in English
Medical Certificate (TB Reports)
Wedding Pictures
Parents' National Identity Cards' Photocopies

Documents from Sponsor/Me:

Letter from Sponsor / Statement of Sponsor
Photocopies of Sponsor's current & pervious passports and visas
Sponsor's status confirmation letter from Home Office (Original)
Tenancy Agreement
Property Surveyor report and floor plan
Council Tax Bill
Water Tax Bill
TV Licence
Letter from Sponsor's Employer
Sponsor's Banks Statements with Bank Letters (Original)
Sponsor's Pay Slips from Abbatt Group
Sponsor's P60 End Of Year Certificate
Evidence of Contact/Communication (Calls record)

I have arranged all above (originals) but there are couple of issues.

1. I don't have my wedding pictures (I mean with my wife at all) She has some pictures but with my family (Actually it was in house only ladies gathering)
2. I am working for an employment agency and it's been since 2005 but my on my employer letter it says I am temporary employee.
3. I have complete call records but I don't know if that going to be acceptable since these are maintained on call service provide website and we can print out. So do u think ECO will consider them genuine since these call records can easily be tempered.

Kindly reply me with your valuable suggestions.

Regards
M. Shahid

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat May 23, 2009 2:31 am

msvayani wrote:Is Wedding pic. necessary for PSW dependent visa???? As my wife is applying in pakistan but She doesn't have any pic with me. The only thing we have got is Marriage Certificate/contract and call record maintained by voip service provider??

please advice as she is going to submit her application in couple of weeks time in Pakistan.

Regards
M.S
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

msvayani

Post by msvayani » Sat May 23, 2009 9:36 am

any thoughts please

clogman01
Newly Registered

Post by clogman01 » Sat May 23, 2009 8:00 pm

It is what it is, I mean you can't hold a gun to your employers head and demand that he puts you down as a permanent employee, you can't provide photo's if you don't have them etc. etc.

However what you have provided seems fairly comprehensive. I'd just submit the lot and hope for the best and relax - life's too short.

HTH