ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC Assesment...Bachelor or Master Degree

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shahzad39
Newly Registered

NARIC Assesment...Bachelor or Master Degree

Post by Shahzad39 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:18 am

I have a BSc degree in Electrical Engg...from UET peshawar and M.Sc in Electrical Engineering ffrom National University of Singapore. I want to have my degree assesed by NARIC.
My question is whether assesing my Master's degree is enough or shall I get my Bachelors degree assesed too.
Does any one on this forum know that whether the above two degrees are equivalent to the UK degree according to NARIC

kumi

Re: NARIC Assesment...Bachelor or Master Degree

Post by kumi » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:13 pm

Shahzad39 wrote:I have a BSc degree in Electrical Engg...from UET peshawar and M.Sc in Electrical Engineering ffrom National University of Singapore. I want to have my degree assesed by NARIC.
My question is whether assesing my Master's degree is enough or shall I get my Bachelors degree assesed too.
Does any one on this forum know that whether the above two degrees are equivalent to the UK degree according to NARIC

I would suggest go in for the masters only. As both bachelors and masters are from the same discipline, it shouldnt be a problem.

rvg
Newly Registered

NAARIC

Post by rvg » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:48 pm

Hi
To the best of my knowledge NAARIC gives certification to an individual with respect to all his/hers qualifications. That means you can put all your qualifications in one application for ex -from bachelors to PHD & they will give u 'equivalent to Phd in UK' statement or what ever the case may be.
I had similar case of Bachelors & other vocational courses & this what they suggested.
You may reconfirm this with NAARIC. They take very long time to responsd by fax or e mail, only way you can get through is by directly calling them.

hope this helps

RVG