ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required for IGS Extension ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

softmind82

Documents required for IGS Extension ?

Post by softmind82 » Sat May 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Hello guys

I am applying for IGS extension and need to know if there is any other documents is required to send it to home office apart from bank statement.

Please also send me the form link which i need to fill and what is exact fee for that as i have one dependent with me.

Thanks.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Documents required for IGS Extension ?

Post by yasa » Sun May 24, 2009 10:46 am

softmind82 wrote:Hello guys

I am applying for IGS extension and need to know if there is any other documents is required to send it to home office apart from bank statement.

Please also send me the form link which i need to fill and what is exact fee for that as i have one dependent with me.

Thanks.
Dude u can get the from from UKBA website and regarding documents u dont need to send anything except for Bank statement and passport....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Fri May 29, 2009 9:35 pm

I am still unclear that should i have to fill separate application form for my dependent.

Its really confusing please help.

Thanks.

mayurbar
Newly Registered

Post by mayurbar » Sat May 30, 2009 4:59 pm

softmind82 wrote:I am still unclear that should i have to fill separate application form for my dependent.

Its really confusing please help.

Thanks.
You have to send your passport, visa form, 2photographs,bank statements, accommodation letter. Is your dependent in UK already? You need to show £800 + £533(if your dependent is in UK already) for last 3 months. Keep in mind that it must not fall belowthat amount or your application will be refused. follow the link below and on that page you will find form, guidance notes and photo guidance notes on the right hand side.
now they also ask for Identity Card for Foreign Nationals(ICFN card). You should also submit your marriage certificate.

the main applicant's form is at below link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... mentsform/

the dependent's form is at below link
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... lications/

I hope this should help u.
all the best.

i