ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payslip not corobrating on bank statment - please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fahadz1
BANNED

payslip not corobrating on bank statment - please help

Post by fahadz1 » Sat May 23, 2009 1:03 am

confusion please help.

Hi,

My docs are all ready for Tier1 Extension. Only one payslip is not corobrating on the bank statement its only 70 pounds more as over time neither its mentioned in payslip.
So i'm thinking i should go in person so that of if any query arise i can answer promptly.
Please fellows i need your advice.

Thanks

destiniation_london

Re: payslip not corobrating on bank statment - please help

Post by destiniation_london » Sat May 23, 2009 2:13 am

fahadz1 wrote:confusion please help.

Hi,

My docs are all ready for Tier1 Extension. Only one payslip is not corobrating on the bank statement its only 70 pounds more as over time neither its mentioned in payslip.
So i'm thinking i should go in person so that of if any query arise i can answer promptly.

Thanks
I would advise you not to take any chances and try to get a letter from employer explaining this discrepancy between payslip and bank statement. The case-worker might go by book and may reject based on this discrepancy. He may not entertain any oral justifications from you.

Anyway, just out of curiosity, by law we all are suppose to pay taxes on our earnings including over time. So, does that mean your employer skip paying taxes for the over time?

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sat May 23, 2009 9:22 am

destiniation_london wrote:

Hi,

Thanks
I would advise you not to take any chances and try to get a letter from employer explaining this discrepancy between payslip and bank statement. The case-worker might go by book and may reject based on this discrepancy. He may not entertain any oral justifications from you.

Anyway, just out of curiosity, by law we all are suppose to pay taxes on our earnings including over time. So, does that mean your employer skip paying taxes for the over time?
thx for the reply mate !! I didnt mean for tax . thing is i want they should coorobrate that more important for me. you mean employer letter for payslip explanation or employer letter for gross salary ? is it necessary i have to show net salary as well. i dont know employers usualy dont write net salary

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat May 23, 2009 11:12 am

I have already replied to your query on other thread. You should get a letter from your employer which details gross salary, deductions and net salary. If they just specify the gross salary, it would not corroborate the amount shown in your bank statement and thus useless.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

ssoct98@hotmail.com
- thin ice -

Post by ssoct98@hotmail.com » Sat May 23, 2009 7:02 pm

Fahadz there are some cases that even they dont accept company letter,better if its matched,you can discuss with your company and accountant why this has happened,may be it can be amended.

Rex

Post by Rex » Sat May 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Better to get it sorted with your Accounts department before applying.
Otherwise if you can prove that it was company expense paid back to you.

Sometimes when we go out for lunch and company has to pay for, one of us pays and claim it back using companies expense form.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sun May 24, 2009 12:42 am

Hi,

Thanks

they didnt skip they just paid me over time which is not declare on payslip. i requested them again to amend this and reprint payslip with over time details. i dont think they will do that. I'm thinking to leave that month payslip. Howz the idea. but case worker will say why i am not claiming for that month and on bank statment he can see that there is a payment then y im not claiming. this can make my case more suspecious. I'm really frustrated every thign is ready accept this small thing :(

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun May 24, 2009 7:36 am

fahadz1 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

they didnt skip they just paid me over time which is not declare on payslip. i requested them again to amend this and reprint payslip with over time details. i dont think they will do that. I'm thinking to leave that month payslip. Howz the idea. but case worker will say why i am not claiming for that month and on bank statment he can see that there is a payment then y im not claiming. this can make my case more suspecious. I'm really frustrated every thign is ready accept this small thing :(
As I said, If you are confident that you score sufficient points based on 11 month's salary then there is no harm in submitting 12 salary slips and just explaining the discrepency in your cover letter. In the worst case scenario you would not get any points for "that" month but you should still be fine. In your cover letter you can highlight that you score requisite points even after diregarding the salary for one month.

If you have proper supporting evidence and verfication with your employer/bank goes smoothely, you need not be afraid of anything whether or not case worker is suspecious.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer