ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APEAL REFUSED MAINTENANCE FUNDS (NEED YOUR HELP)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shafiqueawan

Post by Shafiqueawan » Sun May 24, 2009 11:11 pm

HI ALL

HERE IS MY FIST POST ON THIS FORUM

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 7333d08fe8

Guys my appeal is refused .

NOTE FOR EVERY ONE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GO TO CHEAP SOLICITOR .

NOW I HAVE ONLY ONE CHANCE TO AGREE FOR REVIEW OR GO HIGH COURT .

OR
LEAVE THIS COUNTRY PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE INCASE I HAVE TO LEAVE UK. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE STILL I HAVE GOT FEW MONTHS TO APPLY FROM MY HOME COUNTRY PLEASE MAKE SOME COMMENTS .

I AM F......D.

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: APEAL REFUSED MAINTENANCE FUNDS (NEED YOUR HELP)

Post by jack199 » Sun May 24, 2009 11:18 pm

Shafiqueawan wrote:HI ALL

HERE IS MY FIST POST ON THIS FORUM

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 7333d08fe8

Guys my appeal is refused .

NOTE FOR EVERY ONE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GO TO CHEAP SOLICITOR .

NOW I HAVE ONLY ONE CHANCE TO AGREE FOR REVIEW OR GO HIGH COURT .

OR
LEAVE THIS COUNTRY PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE INCASE I HAVE TO LEAVE UK. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE STILL I HAVE GOT FEW MONTHS TO APPLY FROM MY HOME COUNTRY PLEASE MAKE SOME COMMENTS .

I AM F......D.
I am very sorry to hear this mate. Did you not maintain your fund till the hearing date???? Did you not had any overseas account where you had money all the time (more than £800) pounds. What the judge refused you against. Could you tell us a bit more info please. Now you can only go for the HC or leave this country within 28days.

Just to let you know in your future applications you will have to mention this refusal otherwise HO might again refuse your application.

All the best mate and dont lose hope go for HC and maintain your funds above £800 all the time.

Shafiqueawan

Post by Shafiqueawan » Mon May 25, 2009 12:19 am

Hi Jack

I have applied my PSW in Jan 30th 2009 Banks statements start from
1st Nov to 30th Jan
Balance was Up and down from 1st Nov to 26th Nov
and till 30th Jan balance was more then £800.

after refusal from HO my balance never dropped till 05-05-09
more then required .

i don't have any other account .

Actually i was waiting for Money transfer to my account from Home country my family sent me £3400 on 25th of OCT But there was a problem with money transfer and i was waiting for my money and because of money laundering scandal my money was stucked. and my family arrange more money and sent to my account 2nd time and that was the reason i was out of money from 1st of Nov till 27th Nov.
i am still waiting for 1st transfer as well .
I have told whole story to My solicitor but he says we don't need to mentioned this thing because we have update bank statement .
i have told him many times but on his confidence i have accept him.
and that is the reason i lost my appeal

THENDIST

Post by THENDIST » Wed May 27, 2009 11:47 am

shafiqueawan - it is sad to know that you have lost your appeal - it is even sadder that your lawyer has been less than truthful regarding your chances of success. On what basis are you planning to appeal to the high court - as i understand it, you can only appeal if you think that the appeal judge made a material error in law. In your case - i think the judge used the rule and judged accordingly. It would be interesting to see what your lawyer tells you about your chances to win in this situation. You also have to consider the time delay for the appeal to take place - if there are no extenuating circumstances - why dont you consider going back home and applying - that will be quicker than appealing. REMEMBER - the final decision is yours - but as someone has already mentioned when you apply again you will have to mention about this refusal - and an officer could view this in a poor light!