ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Processing Times - Help us to help you

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jony
Newly Registered

Post by Jony » Fri May 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Hi,

Application Wp to tier1.

Applied on 8th April
Reference leter dated : 20 April 2009
21-May-2009 : Awaiting Consideration
Today's staus : Under Consideration

I hope by the grace of God, I would get my visa soon

Thanks for all

leosheree2
Newly Registered

Post by leosheree2 » Fri May 22, 2009 4:14 pm

It was HSMP extension to Tier 1.

My HSMP visa expired in May 2009.

sunny2004

Post by sunny2004 » Fri May 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Jony wrote:Hi,

Application Wp to tier1.

Applied on 8th April

Thanks for all
How come you received the letter so late after submitting the application on 8th April. Strange.

Jony
Newly Registered

Post by Jony » Fri May 22, 2009 4:55 pm

sunny2004 wrote:

Application Wp to tier1.

Applied on 8th April

Thanks for all
How come you received the letter so late after submitting the application on 8th April. Strange.

Fees debited from my account on 16th april. I had given cheque. I hope this is the cause.

Thanks

sunny2004

Post by sunny2004 » Fri May 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Jony wrote:
sunny2004 wrote:

Application Wp to tier1.

Applied on 8th April

Thanks for all

Fees debited from my account on 16th april. I had given cheque. I hope this is the cause.

Thanks
Oh.. I see

sunny2004

My Timelines ( Tier 1 General Extension)

Post by sunny2004 » Fri May 22, 2009 6:57 pm

Category : Tier 1 General Extension + 1 Dependant
Application Date : 20-April-2009
Aknowledge Letter : 21-April-2009
Documents Received : 22-May-2009

I would like to extend my thanks to this Forum & everyone who has helped in every matter to get my queries resolved.

Thanks & All the very best to all waiting for their results.
Last edited by sunny2004 on Tue May 26, 2009 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tahir.ulhaq

Post by tahir.ulhaq » Sun May 24, 2009 5:30 am

You are lucky enough to get yours so quickly as I under HSMP JR have been waiting for the last 3 months. Congr...............................
TAHIR UL HAQ

indian_uk

Post by indian_uk » Sun May 24, 2009 10:28 am

Hi Guys!!!! Is there anyone else whose Tier 1 Extension is pending who applied near 27th of March and is it must to attach the self assessment form? I think I missed that.
Mine is under consideration from last week.

The current timings on UKBA website says
‘’During the week commencing 25 May 2009, we expect to be considering applications that were received on or before 30 April 2009. Please note that this timescale is a guideline only, and some cases may take longer to consider.’’

inputsOnHSMP

Post by inputsOnHSMP » Sun May 24, 2009 1:47 pm

indian_uk wrote:Hi Guys!!!! Is there anyone else whose Tier 1 Extension is pending who applied near 27th of March and is it must to attach the self assessment form? I think I missed that.

‘’During the week commencing 25 May 2009, we expect to be considering applications that were received on or before 30 April 2009. Please note that this timescale is a guideline only, and some cases may take longer to consider.’’
if you are talking about self assesment form from ukba website, No it is not required.

If your decision gets delayed, assume that you meet the basic requirements and HO is doing some verification.

hockeycockey
Newly Registered

Post by hockeycockey » Sun May 24, 2009 2:31 pm

indian_uk wrote:Hi Guys!!!! Is there anyone else whose Tier 1 Extension is pending who applied near 27th of March and is it must to attach the self assessment form? I think I missed that.

Self assesment is just for ur reference.

All what what they need is relevant documents for which you are claiming your points.

The way the work is bit different and strange. Some applications come back within a month and some take longer (even if they are straight forward)

Anyways there is no need for you to panic. They will write to you incase they need anymore docs.

jagbir
Newly Registered

Applied on 18th of April

Post by jagbir » Tue May 26, 2009 12:12 pm

I sent my application on 18th of April and received the reference number letter dated 21st April. Based on what I can see for other people who have applied on similar dates, mine should have been under consideration last week and hopefully with God's grace I should be getting my documents back during this week. I am really keeping my fingers crossed though. I hope and pray everything goes well for all of us guys.

One of my friends had applied on the 16th of April (2 days before me). His application track is as below:

Applied on 16th April
Received Ref number letter dated 17th April
Documents and Approval received 23rd May.

sunny2004

Re: Applied on 18th of April

Post by sunny2004 » Tue May 26, 2009 1:19 pm

jagbir wrote:I sent my application on 18th of April and received the reference number letter dated 21st April. Based on what I can see for other people who have applied on similar dates, mine should have been under consideration last week and hopefully with God's grace I should be getting my documents back during this week. I am really keeping my fingers crossed though. I hope and pray everything goes well for all of us guys.

One of my friends had applied on the 16th of April (2 days before me). His application track is as below:

Applied on 16th April
You should be receiving it by end of this week !!!

Generally if the application is straightforward with properly organised document, then it helps quick processing.

jagbir
Newly Registered

Post by jagbir » Tue May 26, 2009 3:04 pm

sunny2004 wrote:
jagbir wrote:I sent my application on 18th of April and received the reference number letter dated 21st April. Based on what I can see for other people who have applied on similar dates, mine should have been under consideration last week and hopefully with God's grace I should be getting my documents back during this week. I am really keeping my fingers crossed though. I hope and pray everything goes well for all of us guys.

Applied on 16th April

Generally if the application is straightforward with properly organised document, then it helps quick processing.
Buddy thank you for your reply !!

My application was not complicated. I took great pains to attach all the explanations for everything in clear, precise and concise language. My total salary for the period I claimed was comfortably more than what I needed to qualify. Everything in the payslips matches with the bank statements down to the last penny. I have only been worrying about the fact that a couple of my Barclays bank statements had got lost in post and when I asked the bank to get these again, these were not in the same format as the originals. Altough they did come with cover letter from Barclays stating that although they are not in the same format as originals they certify it to contain all the orginal transactions. Additionally I had also taken these copy statements to the Barclays branch and also got them stamped, signed and attested as originals on each and every single page. And Barclays says that no matter what, that is the only way in which Barclays can provide copy statements.

Thats the only thing that has been robbing my peace of mind a bit.

I really hope that I have been worrying for nothing and everything will go fine.

Wishing all of you guys all the best of luck in your applications.

keble2006
Newly Registered

Times and Contact Number

Post by keble2006 » Tue May 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Hi, Does anyone know the HO number that Can be called to ask status of a tier 1 application? i submitted on the 17th of April and still not have heard anything? thanks

sunny2004

Re: Times and Contact Number

Post by sunny2004 » Tue May 26, 2009 5:42 pm

keble2006 wrote:Hi, Does anyone know the HO number that Can be called to ask status of a tier 1 application? i submitted on the 17th of April and still not have heard anything? thanks
0870 606 7766

To avoid waiting times of almost 20-30Mins on this no. try to call sharp at 9.00AM UK TIME to get connected quickly..

All the best !!!

keble2006
Newly Registered

Post by keble2006 » Tue May 26, 2009 5:52 pm

[quote="sunny2004"][quote="keble2006"]Hi, Does anyone know the HO number that Can be called to ask status of a tier 1 application? i submitted on the 17th of April and still not have heard anything? thanks[/quote]

0870 606 7766

To avoid waiting times of almost 20-30Mins on this no. try to call sharp at 9.00AM UK TIME to get connected quickly..

All the best !!![/quote]

Many Thanks! My application was rather straightforward and got help from an OISC lawyer to complete it so I hope there are no issues! thanks again.

inputsOnHSMP

Post by inputsOnHSMP » Tue May 26, 2009 9:33 pm

i fail to understand why people need a lawyer for very simple cases. The application form is so simple.

keble2006
Newly Registered

Post by keble2006 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:11 am

[quote="inputsOnHSMP"]i fail to understand why people need a lawyer for very simple cases. The application form is so simple.[/quote]

largely because the agency is looking for any possible error technical, minor, major, etc to reject an application so its worth getting a second set of eyes and if the company is reimbursing for the cost, there is no material impact on one's cash balance either.

jagbir
Newly Registered

Post by jagbir » Wed May 27, 2009 9:42 am

keble2006 wrote:
sunny2004 wrote:
keble2006 wrote:Hi, Does anyone know the HO number that Can be called to ask status of a tier 1 application? i submitted on the 17th of April and still not have heard anything? thanks
0870 606 7766

All the best !!!
Many Thanks! My application was rather straightforward and got help from an OISC lawyer to complete it so I hope there are no issues! thanks again.
Dude I wish you all the best for the result of your application and hope you get your approval soon. I have also applied for the extension on the 18th of April. Could you please post the result of your status enquiry on over here?

keble2006
Newly Registered

Post by keble2006 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:43 am

[quote="zeevirgo"]WP to Teir 1

Applied 26th March
Received Ref letter dated: 6th April
Called 12/05 Awaiting Consideration
Called 15/05 Under Consideration
Called 18/05 all documents despated today

now waiting for tomorrow........any one know whether im gonna get it tomorrow or day after tomorrow?

they verified my job with my employer as well on friday .....i dont know whether its approved or .................[/quote]

Hi quick question. I called up the HO and they stated today that my application is "under consideration" as last updated in the system but the documents have been despatched? That is all the information they could provide me? Has anyone experienced this before, Very odd? It appears as if they need additional information maybe?

keble2006
Newly Registered

Post by keble2006 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:45 am

[quote="jagbir"][quote="keble2006"][quote="sunny2004"][quote="keble2006"]Hi, Does anyone know the HO number that Can be called to ask status of a tier 1 application? i submitted on the 17th of April and still not have heard anything? thanks[/quote]

0870 606 7766

All the best !!![/quote]

Many Thanks! My application was rather straightforward and got help from an OISC lawyer to complete it so I hope there are no issues! thanks again.[/quote]

Dude I wish you all the best for the result of your application and hope you get your approval soon. I have also applied for the extension on the 18th of April. Could you please post the result of your status enquiry on over here?[/quote]

Same to you! I will keep you posted. I just posted another question as I called up the HO today and they said my documents have been despatched but the individual said that the application is listed as under consideration! not sure what that means but lets see. thanks

jagbir
Newly Registered

Post by jagbir » Wed May 27, 2009 10:36 am

keble2006 wrote:
jagbir wrote:
keble2006 wrote:
sunny2004 wrote:
0870 606 7766

All the best !!!
Dude I wish you all the best for the result of your application and hope you get your approval soon. I have also applied for the extension on the 18th of April. Could you please post the result of your status enquiry on over here?
Same to you! I will keep you posted. I just posted another question as I called up the HO today and they said my documents have been despatched but the individual said that the application is listed as under consideration! not sure what that means but lets see. thanks
I would guess that most probably the person did not have the most up to date status of the application. I think it has been despatched with the approval and the previous status of "Under Consideration" has just not been updated. All the best. !!

hockeycockey
Newly Registered

Post by hockeycockey » Wed May 27, 2009 11:38 am

jagbir wrote:
sunny2004 wrote:

Applied on 16th April

Buddy thank you for your reply !!

My application was not complicated. I took great pains to attach all the explanations for everything in clear, precise and concise language. My total salary for the period I claimed was comfortably more than what I needed to qualify. Everything in the payslips matches with the bank statements down to the last penny. I have only been worrying about the fact that a couple of my Barclays bank statements had got lost in post and when I asked the bank to get these again, these were not in the same format as the originals. Altough they did come with cover letter from Barclays stating that although they are not in the same format as originals they certify it to contain all the orginal transactions. Additionally I had also taken these copy statements to the Barclays branch and also got them stamped, signed and attested as originals on each and every single page. And Barclays says that no matter what, that is the only way in which Barclays can provide copy statements.

Thats the only thing that has been robbing my peace of mind a bit.

I really hope that I have been worrying for nothing and everything will go fine.

Wishing all of you guys all the best of luck in your applications.
:?

I am in the same boat. I did submit my application on 11 May with copy of barclays which looked dodgy.

Barclays say that they never had any problems with the HomeOffice.

They assured me that HomeOffice is aware about this.

Reset everything is straightforward ... Its just Stamenet for Sep and Oct thats bothering me.

jagbir
Newly Registered

Status Enquiry

Post by jagbir » Wed May 27, 2009 12:54 pm

I just tried to check on the status of my application. I had applied on the 18th of April (more than 5 weeks ago). The lady on the line just said bluntly "you cannot make an enquiry before 6 weeks have passed". Is this something new as of today? I can see that there are other people who are making enquiries and getting their status told to them even though it is less than 6 weeks since the application date. The reference letter that I received only says I cannot enquire before 28 days.

hockeycockey
Newly Registered

Re: Status Enquiry

Post by hockeycockey » Wed May 27, 2009 1:03 pm

jagbir wrote:I just tried to check on the status of my application. I had applied on the 18th of April (more than 5 weeks ago). The lady on the line just said bluntly "you cannot make an enquiry before 6 weeks have passed". Is this something new as of today? I can see that there are other people who are making enquiries and getting their status told to them even though it is less than 6 weeks since the application date. The reference letter that I received only says I cannot enquire before 28 days.
No ...!!!
They wont give out any info untill 6 weeks frm ur application date