ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for family permit online??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

soccerchick
Newly Registered

Applying for family permit online??

Post by soccerchick » Wed May 27, 2009 1:23 pm

Hey!
Need help! i downloaded a family permit application online and tried to make an appointment over the phone. I was told i had to apply for a visa online and then make my appointment. So im confused, why do you have to fill out a specific form for a family permit if you then just have to fill out a regular visa form? so annoying!!
p.s im applying in Belgium

Gerkema

Re: Applying for family permit online??

Post by Gerkema » Thu May 28, 2009 3:34 pm

soccerchick wrote:Hey!
Need help! i downloaded a family permit application online and tried to make an appointment over the phone. I was told i had to apply for a visa online and then make my appointment. So im confused, why do you have to fill out a specific form for a family permit if you then just have to fill out a regular visa form? so annoying!!
p.s im applying in Belgium
Apply for the EEAFP via http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/. This will let you will in a form similar to the one you downloaded. So you should not fill in any other form. At the end you should print out this completed form, sign it and take it with you to the visa application centre. An appointment at the centre can only be made online after completing an application form.