ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query Reg. Salary Slips - to be attached with TIER1 form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sonal1983
Newly Registered

Query Reg. Salary Slips - to be attached with TIER1 form

Post by sonal1983 » Thu May 28, 2009 5:56 am

Hi,

I am soon applying for the TIER1. This board has been really helpful in clearing all my confusions.
I have one query regarding my Salary slips which needs to be attached with the TIER 1 application form.
the List of Docs says, that all salary slips must be signed by the finance manager/Department heads here and sealed. however, in my company we get salary slips online in a webportal which are digitally signed, thus there is no signature type of thing on it.

Will it create a problem

Looking forward for a reply

Thanks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Query Reg. Salary Slips - to be attached with TIER1 form

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu May 28, 2009 11:16 am

sonal1983 wrote:Hi,

I am soon applying for the TIER1. This board has been really helpful in clearing all my confusions.
I have one query regarding my Salary slips which needs to be attached with the TIER 1 application form.
the List of Docs says, that all salary slips must be signed by the finance manager/Department heads here and sealed. however, in my company we get salary slips online in a webportal which are digitally signed, thus there is no signature type of thing on it.

Will it create a problem

Thanks
Exactly for the same purpose/ case as your's of digitial pay slips which can be manipulated.. the HO wants the Accounts or Dept head to sign n seal.. so that geninune payslips can claim the points on their earnings..

i think you need to do it before you submit...

be safe than sorrow mate

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Query Reg. Salary Slips - to be attached with TIER1 form

Post by yasa » Thu May 28, 2009 6:36 pm

sonal1983 wrote:Hi,

Will it create a problem

Thanks
Just ask your HR ppl to sign and stamp it... i guess its not gonna be a problem...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Thu May 28, 2009 11:40 pm

You may also get a letter from your employer/s confirming that you have received the exact amount you are claiming + Personal bank statements