ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for tier1 from HSMP - Additional covering letters

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

golu

Applying for tier1 from HSMP - Additional covering letters

Post by golu » Mon May 25, 2009 3:04 pm

hey All,
I am applying for tier1 and I am on HSMP right now.

1I wanted to if I have to attach the results of the points calculator ?
2. Do I need to mention in covering letter that since its HSMP to tier1 i dont need to prove english eligibility?
3. DO I need to send my degree certificate ?
4.Also, I have certain discrepancies with my name in payslips( they have got my first name wrong in payslip ) so I am using letter from employer as my earnings evidence, should I send the payslips as supporting evidence too ?
5. Can I use two separate accounts for earning evidence and maintenance fund?

Please Advise,

thanks,
Golu

golu

Post by golu » Tue May 26, 2009 10:16 am

any input please ?

inputsOnHSMP

Re: Applying for tier1 from HSMP - Additional covering lette

Post by inputsOnHSMP » Tue May 26, 2009 12:07 pm

golu wrote:hey All,

No need to.
golu wrote: 2. Do I need to mention in covering letter that since its HSMP to tier1 i dont need to prove english eligibility?
It is in the form itself and if you had given the proof last time, then you don't need to and no additional informatin is required.
golu wrote: 3. DO I need to send my degree certificate ?
Not required.
golu wrote: 4.Also, I have certain discrepancies with my name in payslips( they have got my first name wrong in payslip ) so I am using letter from employer as my earnings evidence, should I send the payslips as supporting evidence too ?
Payslips and letter from employer are from same source so no point in sending the two together espcially since you have errors in payslips. make sure your employer letter is consisten with bank statements.
golu wrote: 5. Can I use two separate accounts for earning evidence and maintenance fund?
Yes of course.

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue May 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Not a mandatory requirement but it would be better if you do.

2. Do I need to mention in covering letter that since its HSMP to tier1 i dont need to prove english eligibility?

You should... Though it should be mentioned on the application form as well.

No, If you have already claimed points for the same qualification. Do mention the same in the summary of cover letter.

4.Also, I have certain discrepancies with my name in payslips( they have got my first name wrong in payslip ) so I am using letter from employer as my earnings evidence, should I send the payslips as supporting evidence too ?

It should work. I would take a letter from my employer stating the name discripancy in the salary slips and attach the salary slips as well + use bank statements as secondary evidance.

Yes.
golu wrote:hey All,

Please Advise,

thanks,
Golu
Last edited by nksg on Tue May 26, 2009 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue May 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Duplicate

golu

Post by golu » Wed May 27, 2009 3:13 pm

no bhai no duplicate

golu

Post by golu » Wed May 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Gents,

To simplify things, I am using employee letter as second source of evidence and bank statements as first, hope this goes well...I think i am better off not submitting the payslips..

do you think a good idea ?

nksg

Post by nksg » Wed May 27, 2009 3:49 pm

what will you mention on the employer letter?? the gross earnings or month by month break up....

I am thinking you would be better off if you request your employer to issue a letter on the error in the name on the salary slip. I would request my employer to attest all the pay slips on the name part..

all the best...
golu wrote:Gents,

To simplify things, I am using employee letter as second source of evidence and bank statements as first, hope this goes well...I think i am better off not submitting the payslips..

golu

Post by golu » Wed May 27, 2009 3:50 pm

thanks nksg,

I have already drafted a letter, I am showing each month payment breakdown i.e net salary, gross salary and deductions, I am also showing payment made on date..

wp2tier1

Post by wp2tier1 » Wed May 27, 2009 10:02 pm

You might find sample letters I have provided on link below usefull:

http://www.immigrationadviceandassistance.blogspot.com/

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Fri May 29, 2009 12:16 am

I think there would be no problem if you get a letter from your employer/s confirming that you have received the exact amount you are claiming + Personal bank statements.
nksg wrote:what will you mention on the employer letter?? the gross earnings or month by month break up....

I am thinking you would be better off if you request your employer to issue a letter on the error in the name on the salary slip. I would request my employer to attest all the pay slips on the name part..

all the best...
golu wrote:Gents,