ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help on Income criteria

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BitMore
Newly Registered

Need help on Income criteria

Post by BitMore » Fri May 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Hi Guys,
I am currently on HSMP visa, which is going to expire at the end of next month. I am bit confused on the earnings, I am full filling the criteria, but don’t know exactly what document I need.

I am currently working in a company (where I get payslips and my pay comes straight into my bank account)

I am also working as a self employed, (where I earn £500 to £900 each month, depending on total hours and extra development work). The guy, who I worked for, paid me in cheques.

Each month I gave him an invoice on a plane A4 size paper (not letter headed, because I don’t have any company registered, I am registered as a sole trader), and he gave me a cheque, which I deposit it into my account (salary one). I also make photo copies of the cheques I received from him.

Now I want to prove my income, that I have earned that money. I also registered with H & M revenue and regularly paid my NI contribution. I don’t have a tax return because I have started self employment just 10 months ago.

Could any one guide me what documents I need for my income criteria.
Do I need a letter from any accountant, if so then what is the letter name or what should they mention in the letter?

Please describe in detail.

Regards,

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun May 31, 2009 12:36 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

BitMore
Newly Registered

Post by BitMore » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:54 pm

vinny wrote:See also Previous earnings.
I have read this, and found that I am getting an online payslips, which I print out them. I have asked my employer that if they can stamp and sign the print outs of my payslips. Unfortunately they don't have stamps, so they can sign but not stamps.

2nd they company I worked for, is merged with other company on 1st April 2009. So before 1st April 2009, I used to get online pay slips, and after 1st April 2009 I used to get paper payslips.

I am really confused, really don't have any idea how I can show my Income.

Please guide me, what should i show them regarding my income criteria. Please help me.

saqee01
Newly Registered

Re: Need help on Income criteria

Post by saqee01 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm

BitMore wrote:Hi Guys,
I am currently on HSMP visa, which is going to expire at the end of next month. I am bit confused on the earnings, I am full filling the criteria, but don’t know exactly what document I need.

I am currently working in a company (where I get payslips and my pay comes straight into my bank account)

I am also working as a self employed, (where I earn £500 to £900 each month, depending on total hours and extra development work). The guy, who I worked for, paid me in cheques.

Each month I gave him an invoice on a plane A4 size paper (not letter headed, because I don’t have any company registered, I am registered as a sole trader), and he gave me a cheque, which I deposit it into my account (salary one). I also make photo copies of the cheques I received from him.

Now I want to prove my income, that I have earned that money. I also registered with H & M revenue and regularly paid my NI contribution. I don’t have a tax return because I have started self employment just 10 months ago.

Could any one guide me what documents I need for my income criteria.
Do I need a letter from any accountant, if so then what is the letter name or what should they mention in the letter?

Please describe in detail.

Regards,
I am in the same boat as well but going to apply for initial application :?