ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

guys why dont u answer me

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tahire
Newly Registered

guys why dont u answer me

Post by tahire » Fri May 29, 2009 7:00 pm

guys why dont u answer my question man. u guys no all of this stuff and im asking and thats the whole purpose of this forum. i might as well open my own forum up. This forum is losing its reputation...

tahire
Newly Registered

Post by tahire » Fri May 29, 2009 7:01 pm

hi guys the status to my wifes visa changed to 'application ready for collection' after 7 weeks. do you think this is a good sign? Also the main thing i wanted to ask was will she have to go and collect her passport and docs or can someone from the family go with the recipet and her id card.
also do they give your docs back when u go collect your passport.. thanksss

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Fri May 29, 2009 7:06 pm

hi, as far as i know it could be good news or bad.....its 50/50, could go either way...you wont know until you've collected the passport...and your wife has to go in person with her id card...and yes you get your docs back....let us know the decision and how long it took.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri May 29, 2009 7:32 pm

I think it's a bit pathetic begging to be listened to, no one's ignoring you - well I am now....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: guys why dont u answer me

Post by Rozen » Fri May 29, 2009 7:36 pm

tahire wrote:guys why dont u answer my question man. u guys no all of this stuff and im asking and thats the whole purpose of this forum. i might as well open my own forum up. This forum is losing its reputation...
Nice way to start a topic.... NOT! Would you rather be told a lie, than nothing at all? Did it ever occur to you that maybe no-one knows the answer to your question, at the moment? :idea: You're not doing yourself any favours by your abrasive comments. A bit of respect and courtesy goes a long way, MATE!

tahire
Newly Registered

sorry

Post by tahire » Fri May 29, 2009 9:14 pm

ok im sorry man i didnt mean to offend anyone or anything (website) thanks for the speeeedy reply guys i think we shud email Gerrys that we gona open another visa app centre maybe they will do all our applications is one day. lol anyway forgive me guys.

hamid84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by hamid84 » Fri May 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Why are you so keen on opening new stuff e,g New forum, New visa centre?

Have patience please or visit any solicitor for quick answer.
Arrived UK in Dec 2000, Received ILR Oct 2008, Citizenship Approved March 2016.