ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earnings - SARAL

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tier 1 Info
Newly Registered

Previous Earnings - SARAL

Post by Tier 1 Info » Sat May 30, 2009 1:10 am

Hi,

I have a problem in providing the documentary evidence for my Previous Earnings. My salary slips are online generated. I have tried speaking to my HR to get my salary slips sealed and signed, but its of no use. They have a policy of not providing a seal. So, there's no way of getting my salary slips signed.

I read in the policy guideline that i can also show a official tax document produced by tax authority or employer , like SARAL form. Has anyone tried submitting this. Please could you help me.

Thank You!

ashokccs

Re: Previous Earnings - SARAL

Post by ashokccs » Sat May 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Tier 1 Info wrote:Hi,

I have a problem in providing the documentary evidence for my Previous Earnings. My salary slips are online generated. I have tried speaking to my HR to get my salary slips sealed and signed, but its of no use. They have a policy of not providing a seal. So, there's no way of getting my salary slips signed.

I read in the policy guideline that i can also show a official tax document produced by tax authority or employer , like SARAL form. Has anyone tried submitting this. Please could you help me.

Thank You!
Hi Tier1..., as per the guidance note you can always submit the SARAL form if you have all the necessary details cleary mentioned over it i.e. the total income for the last 12 months pls be sure that it covers all the 12 months claim period as in most of the cases it could be diff for ex: ppl submitting their application some where in september will not be able to provide the SARAL for the 12 month earnings period they are claiming as certain months fall out of the annual tax poriod.

Do mention your case clearly in the previous earnings cover letter and do submit the payslips as an additional evidence.

Wish you all the very best,
Ash.