ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp on UK Bank headed paper!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saqee01
Newly Registered

Stamp on UK Bank headed paper!!!!!!!

Post by saqee01 » Mon May 25, 2009 12:52 pm

I have recently send my psw case ,under transitional arrangment from UK. I sent a letter from my bank showing i have funds of 800 pounds or above in my account for last three month or above.Though the letter is printed on bank offical headed paper but it has no stamp(but have signature of bank representative).Bank told me that the offical headed paper is enough and they do nt stamp the letter.Now i wonder was this sufficent :o ???????????
Note:I have sent my three month bank statement as well but there was mistake in the statement .
Last edited by saqee01 on Sat May 30, 2009 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Stamp on UK Bank headed paper!!!!!!!

Post by yasa » Tue May 26, 2009 12:05 am

saqee01 wrote:I have recently send my psw case ,under transitional arrangment from UK. I sent a letter from my bank showing i have funds of 800 pounds or above in my account for last three month or above.Though the letter is printed on bank offical headed paper but it has no stamp(but have signature of bank representative).Bank told me that the offical headed paper is enough and they do nt stamp the letter.Now i wonder was this sufficent :o ???????????
as u've already sent it.... y u asking this question now??? Y didnt u send the bank statements.....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Sufficient..

Post by potterbond007 » Fri May 29, 2009 4:23 am

Since it is the official bank letter head paper, it would be sufficient.. If you where sending electronic bank statements after printing them online, then they would require the signature of the bank head and the seal..

saqee01
Newly Registered

Post by saqee01 » Sat May 30, 2009 9:17 am

Thanks to everybody for input.I have recieved my passport with one year post study work visa(extension after 1 yr IGS).

Biswanath

Post by Biswanath » Sat May 30, 2009 9:59 am

saqee01 wrote:Thanks to everybody for input.I have recieved my passport with one year post study work visa(extension after 1 yr IGS).
congrates.which college/uni did you apply from?thnaks.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat May 30, 2009 10:00 am

saqee01 wrote:Thanks to everybody for input.I have recieved my passport with one year post study work visa(extension after 1 yr IGS).
Congrats
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

saqee01
Newly Registered

Post by saqee01 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:51 pm

congrates.which college/uni did you apply from?thnaks.[/quote]

university of huddersfield

coolvirgo1986

Post by coolvirgo1986 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:45 pm

saqee01 wrote:congrates.which college/uni did you apply from?thnaks.

university of huddersfield[/quote]
hello brother i applied on 23rd april but still waiting for my pp igs to psw ext. can u plz tell me when did u apply and when u got the pp. waiting for reply