ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extension to Tier 1 General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dnshah2k

Post by dnshah2k » Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm

Urgent advice needed.

I have my HSMP expiring in 1st week of Aug 09 and would like to apply for extension in 2nd week of June 09.

I had been advised by Home Office that it will be under tier 1 (General) category.
Is this OK?

What Kind ofdocuments to be submitted (i'm not referring to supporting evidance but the documents in general)?

I had found that we have to submiit

HSMP Approval Letter
Current Paasport
2 Photographs
Last 12 Pay Slip
Last 12 months Bank statment
Council or utility bill

Do I have to have covering letter ? if yes then Can anyone provide me the covering letter for the HSMP extension?

Do I need to fill the S and R section in Section 3C of Tier 1 application form?

Early reply will be really helpful as i have just 6 to 7 weeks before my expiry

Regards,
Shah

push
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP extension to Tier 1 General

Post by push » Sun May 31, 2009 9:20 pm

dnshah2k wrote: I had been advised by Home Office that it will be under tier 1 (General) category.
Is this OK?
Yes
dnshah2k wrote:What Kind ofdocuments to be submitted (i'm not referring to supporting evidance but the documents in general)?

I had found that we have to submiit

HSMP Approval Letter
Current Paasport
2 Photographs
Last 12 Pay Slip
Last 12 months Bank statment
Council or utility bill
HSMP approval letter is not applicable as Tier-1 is a single stage process. I would advise you to go through the PBS guidance notes before putting together your application.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

dnshah2k

Post by dnshah2k » Sun May 31, 2009 10:01 pm

Thanks Push_hsmp,

I had referred the PBS guidence but it doesn't says anywhere about HSMP approval letter and council bill however this is sugested by another user.so i'm not confirm about submitting this documents.

It will be helpful if you provide the covering letter for HSMP extension and your input for rest of the question of application form (R & s Sction of Section 3C section of form) which demands the details of qualification and english ability.

Do I need to fill the details of this section and provide the documents for the same?

I'm applying with my 3 dependents and showing the funds of £3000 since last 5 months.

Does this is enough funds for my dependents application too?
Do my spouse have to show this funds in her account or it is fine if i'm showing it in my account?

Regards,
Shah