ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

withdraw

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iykhan
Newly Registered

withdraw

Post by iykhan » Fri May 22, 2009 10:48 pm

hi guys i just want to how to withdraw psw visa application. what is the procedure? and how long does it go a take

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: withdraw

Post by jack199 » Fri May 22, 2009 11:36 pm

iykhan wrote:hi guys i just want to how to withdraw psw visa application. what is the procedure? and how long does it go a take
Why u wana withdraw it?

iykhan
Newly Registered

Post by iykhan » Sat May 23, 2009 11:50 am

jack199 wrote:
iykhan wrote:hi guys i just want to how to withdraw psw visa application. what is the procedure? and how long does it go a take
Why u wana withdraw it?

because i have applied in oct. 2008 now its almost 8 months. how long i hhave to wait. i have decide i will go back to india.

jsparrow
Newly Registered

Post by jsparrow » Sat May 23, 2009 9:48 pm

iykhan wrote:
jack199 wrote:
Why u wana withdraw it?[/quote

what does exactly withdrawal means?
i know the procedure but if someone withdraw their application then do home office keep the documents or any kind of record which could harm next application? :?:

reply would be appreciable. thanks in advance

iykhan
Newly Registered

Post by iykhan » Sat May 23, 2009 9:54 pm

jsparrow wrote:
iykhan wrote:
jack199 wrote:

i know the procedure but if someone withdraw their application then do home office keep the documents or any kind of record which could harm next application? :?:

thanks for reply

withdraw means u want your application back. and one more thing i dont want to apply again.

could you please tell me the procedure. and how long does it going to take.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun May 24, 2009 3:01 pm

iykhan wrote:
jsparrow wrote:
iykhan wrote:
jack199 wrote:

thanks for reply

withdraw means u want your application back. and one more thing i dont want to apply again.

The home office website is the best source of information for withdrawal, all the best.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

jsparrow
Newly Registered

Post by jsparrow » Sun May 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Diokpa wrote:
iykhan wrote:
jsparrow wrote:
iykhan wrote:

thanks for reply

The home office website is the best source of information for withdrawal, all the best.

but ho website clarify just till the withdrawal but what next?
wht if someone make fresh application?

thaks once again

Edo

Post by Edo » Sun May 24, 2009 7:15 pm

iykhan wrote: because i have applied in oct. 2008 now its almost 8 months. how long i hhave to wait. i have decide i will go back to india.
If you are withdrawing your application only cuz they have made you wait so long then I'd suggest you make a complaint to the following Points-based System complaints unit who may be able to push your application to a quick resolution:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... complaints

iykhan
Newly Registered

Post by iykhan » Fri May 29, 2009 5:47 pm

any one who know about how to withdraw visa application.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat May 30, 2009 10:06 am

=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

solicitor
Newly Registered

Post by solicitor » Sat May 30, 2009 1:20 pm

JUST SEND A FAX TO THIS NUMBER ABOUT YOUR WITHDRAWL, STATING YOU APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER AND REASON FOR WITHDRAWL AND URGENCY. 01142072536.. ALL THE BEST.

nkhan1979

Post by nkhan1979 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:31 am

iykhan wrote:

any one who know about how to withdraw visa application.
Look if you decided to withdraw then do youself a last favour. Make a complaint and see if it work out for you. dont just leave. what if your application is the next to be considered and you withdraw today then you will regret all your life and plzz remember you name is khan which means now dont give him visa, so plzz dont leave and wait or if you cant wait then make sure you write a history, picv up the phone and complain or write to the complaint department.
Dont be scared of anyone but God