ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR- pay slip blunder

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

surmui

ILR- pay slip blunder

Post by surmui » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi all,
I am ready to apply for ILR under HSMP JR,I have been waiting for this eagerly but have a doubt about the documents needed.
Do i need all five years pay slips,bank statements and p60's?
Or
Is it last three months only
The other problem is I have misplaced my March payslip and am unable to locate it,have spoken to council HR department and they said they will issue me with a duplicate copy which will be on the council letter head with all details exactly like original one but will obviously will look different. Will this be a problem in the situation where I have all other pay slips original apart from this one.

If otherwise should I waste this month and apply in July when I have last three months original.

All seniors please guide me,it's very frustrating to be in this situation.

Thanks in advance
Surmui

Rex

Post by Rex » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:27 pm

duplicate payslip will be fine.

u must take all your payslips with you and not just last 3 months.

mostly they check last 3 months but sometimes they can see all of them to check economic activity.

As this is ILR application so please take whatever you have with you.

I have planned to take all the required documents with the application pack and will also take along some un-related documents with me in a bag such as contract letters, child birth certificate, marraige certificate, council tax bills, FLR approval letters, etc. so that if they ask for any of that I should be ready.

I would advise you apply this month and March duplicate payslip will be fine.

surmui

Post by surmui » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:17 am

Thankyou Rex,

Your advice is highly appreciated and I shall apply with almost everything I have with me.

It is good and very comforting to know that people like you take time and help others,specially in times of such stress.

This forum has been of immense help during all earlier extensions as well and I would like to thank all seniors in keeping the forum active.

I shall update any improvements in my application.

Thanks again
Surmui :)

willnotbackHSMP

Post by willnotbackHSMP » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Rex wrote:duplicate payslip will be fine.

u must take all your payslips with you and not just last 3 months.

mostly they check last 3 months but sometimes they can see all of them to check economic activity.

As this is ILR application so please take whatever you have with you.

I have planned to take all the required documents with the application pack and will also take along some un-related documents with me in a bag such as contract letters, child birth certificate, marraige certificate, council tax bills, FLR approval letters, etc. so that if they ask for any of that I should be ready.

I would advise you apply this month and March duplicate payslip will be fine.
Fully agree with you. I have appointment in 1st July. I have plan too like you. Will bring all documents so that can submit instantly ! :D