ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DEPENDANT VISA

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

solicitor
Newly Registered

DEPENDANT VISA

Post by solicitor » Fri May 29, 2009 10:47 am

Dear All,

I have been refused post -study - work visa as according to them I have used deception. That's all right since I had left the country I am looking to come back as a dependant on my partner visa. using a deception put me under one year ban but dependant visa is exception to this. Do you think, they will find any reason to refuse me entry. I have left uk 6 months before, do they still hold my records..

thank you,

coolvirgo1986

Re: DEPENDANT VISA

Post by coolvirgo1986 » Fri May 29, 2009 10:51 am

solicitor wrote:Dear All,

I have been refused post -study - work visa as according to them I have used deception. That's all right since I had left the country I am looking to come back as a dependant on my partner visa. using a deception put me under one year ban but dependant visa is exception to this. Do you think, they will find any reason to refuse me entry. I have left uk 6 months before, do they still hold my records..

thank you,
from which college u refused psw

solicitor
Newly Registered

Post by solicitor » Fri May 29, 2009 11:23 am

CCL,

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun May 31, 2009 11:31 am

thank you,
They still hold your record and that will always be there but as for using deception, I think they can still deny you but if I were to advice you then it would be to give it at least one year before you applied again.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sun May 31, 2009 3:09 pm

Diokpa wrote:

thank you,
They still hold your record and that will always be there but as for using deception, I think they can still deny you but if I were to advice you then it would be to give it at least one year before you applied again.
Diokpa is right. Pls dont put yourself in a bad situation. Wait for 1 year.

barbar
Newly Registered

Post by barbar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:54 pm

Normally deception leads to a 10 year ban.

And the penalty applies to dependants except for someone applying for a settlement visa as the spouse/partner of someone who is a British Citizen or has Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK.

sop
Newly Registered

Post by sop » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:08 pm

hi,

i'm in the same situation..can u pls confirm..if u still waitin for 1 year or have u re apllied??

thxxx

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:02 pm

sop wrote:hi,

i'm in the same situation..can u pls confirm..if u still waitin for 1 year or have u re apllied??

thxxx
wrong