ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

7 Payslips are Online, Please Help in HSMP Extension

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BitMore
Newly Registered

7 Payslips are Online, Please Help in HSMP Extension

Post by BitMore » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Hi,
My HSMP extension due in couple of months, I was reading a Income Criteria guidance. They says if the payslips are online then I need to sign and stamp the print outs.

Here I got some problem. Actually my company merged with other company on 1st April 09, after 1st April 09 I am receiving paper payslips. Before 1st April 09 I only have received online payslips, which I print out them.

I have asked my HR to sign & stamps the payslips, but unfortunately they can sign the payslips but cannot stamps them (because they don’t have stamps)

So I don’t know what to do. Please help me and advice, how I can resolve this issue.

Anxiously waiting for reply,

indian_uk

Post by indian_uk » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:03 pm

Print them on companys letter head and then get them signed

BitMore
Newly Registered

Post by BitMore » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:16 pm

indian_uk wrote:Print them on companys letter head and then get them signed
As i said from 1st April 09 we merged with other company, so they have their own name (which is different from previous company name) Letter head, and online payslips shows prevoius company name.

(for example, my previous company called ABC and merged with XYZ, so payslip i have from ABC, writen ABC on Payslips and know we have Letter head which says XYZ.)

How i can cover it?