ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement for Tier 1 (Previous Earnings)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mvent00
Diamond Member

Bank statement for Tier 1 (Previous Earnings)

Post by mvent00 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:59 pm

To apply for Tier 1 (General), for Previous earnings section, is it okay to get the bank statement showing only the amounts credited towards my account during the past 12 months or I must show the credited as well as debited amounts for this period? Thank you.

PS: If I get statement from the bank showing only the credited amounts, it would be a rather simple one, might be maximum of two pages, otherwise there may be many more pages.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Bank statement for Tier 1 (Previous Earnings)

Post by yasa » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:50 pm

mvent00 wrote:To apply for Tier 1 (General), for Previous earnings section, is it okay to get the bank statement showing only the amounts credited towards my account during the past 12 months or I must show the credited as well as debited amounts for this period? Thank you.

PS: If I get statement from the bank showing only the credited amounts, it would be a rather simple one, might be maximum of two pages, otherwise there may be many more pages.
Do one thing invest some more time on your case preparation.. get the proper bank statements which shows the whole 12 months period and then apply otherwise u are not doing good to your case...Keep in mind u r applying for HSMP.. Read the guidance properly and consult this forum....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

mghe

Post by mghe » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:25 am

I agree to Yasa, mvent00..please do provide the complete statements for the entire 12 months...i submitted for complete 12 months and it was almost 50 sheets of statements..but to make the life of the case worker easy i highlighted the date and the salary credited on my statements....

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:12 am

How can someone say I am not taking my case seriously?

From the information material about Tier 1, it appears that for only the three months period of maintenance funds, complete bank statement should be provided, so that they can evaluate that the balance never lowered from the required amount.

But, for the "previous earnings", they just want to know from the bank on which days in 12 months, the salary was deposited, and then correlate it with the information provided from the second different source. And only credited amount statement would be sufficient for this.

If anyone have found some information from HO website/information material, which is against the submission of only "credited amount bank statement" for "previous earnings", please let me know.

What do you think case worker will possibly say if I submit only the "credited amount bank statement of 12 months"?

mghe wrote:I agree to Yasa, mvent00..please do provide the complete statements for the entire 12 months...i submitted for complete 12 months and it was almost 50 sheets of statements..but to make the life of the case worker easy i highlighted the date and the salary credited on my statements....

mghe

Post by mghe » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:14 am

I am not saying that you are not serious about ur application buddy!! Everyone is :)... I have submitted all the statements. and most of in the forum do suggest that as the safe option ... may be some one who did the way you are planning can exactly reply to your query.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:49 am

mvent00 wrote:How can someone say I am not taking my case seriously?

From the information material about Tier 1, it appears that for only the three months period of maintenance funds, complete bank statement should be provided, so that they can evaluate that the balance never lowered from the required amount.

But, for the "previous earnings", they just want to know from the bank on which days in 12 months, the salary was deposited, and then correlate it with the information provided from the second different source. And only credited amount statement would be sufficient for this.

If anyone have found some information from HO website/information material, which is against the submission of only "credited amount bank statement" for "previous earnings", please let me know.

What do you think case worker will possibly say if I submit only the "credited amount bank statement of 12 months"?

mghe wrote:I agree to Yasa, mvent00..please do provide the complete statements for the entire 12 months...i submitted for complete 12 months and it was almost 50 sheets of statements..but to make the life of the case worker easy i highlighted the date and the salary credited on my statements....
Bank statement means showing all ins and outs from your account... But anyways if u wanna do it your way then do it but people get refused cuz of this....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:14 pm

Best to Provide Bank Statements of 12 months (showing each and every transactions).

push
United Kingdom

Re: Bank statement for Tier 1 (Previous Earnings)

Post by push » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:41 pm

mvent00 wrote:To apply for Tier 1 (General), for Previous earnings section, is it okay to get the bank statement showing only the amounts credited towards my account during the past 12 months or I must show the credited as well as debited amounts for this period? Thank you.

Thats perfectly permissible under the guidance notes. However, do you want to be in a position where an ignorant case worker rejects it (they have a propensity to do so even with perfectly valid applications) and then argue with HO (end up waiting for 2/3 months).

Remember -Its not about you trying to be right, its about not giving them an opportunity to be wrong !!
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Another golden quote from Push.... superb...!!! :-)
its about not giving them an opportunity to be wrong !!

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:37 am

Yeah, agreed. Thank you so much mates. It appears that I have to submit 50 pages or so for this purpose to be ON THE SAFE SIDE, but the thing which is sinking my heart is that I have to do translation of all these stuff, materials/pages from an European language to English to apply for Tier 1. And you know so far I checked the professional translator expenses, it will cost a lot. :cry: :cry: Any tip for that :?:
chetanojha wrote:Another golden quote from Push.... superb...!!! :-)
its about not giving them an opportunity to be wrong !!