ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Qualification & English Lang. evidence in extension appl

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MonaM
Newly Registered

Qualification & English Lang. evidence in extension appl

Post by MonaM » Mon May 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Hi All,

Do we need to send the evidences for Qualification ( if same as in initial application ) and English language requirement in the extension application??

I had my initail HSMP approved in June 2007.

The guidance says that we need not send the documents for the above in extension application.

Can somebody tell me, if it is really OK with UKBA, and if somebody got their extension VISA approved with the above conditions.

Thanks and Regards,
Mona

ganeshptrk

Post by ganeshptrk » Mon May 25, 2009 4:30 pm

No need to show any documentation for English Language requirement for extension applications.
You may better carry the original degree certificate, just in case if they asks for it.

push
United Kingdom

Re: Qualification & English Lang. evidence in extension

Post by push » Mon May 25, 2009 4:47 pm

MonaM wrote:Hi All,

Do we need to send the evidences for Qualification ( if same as in initial application ) and English language requirement in the extension application??

I had my initail HSMP approved in June 2007.

The guidance says that we need not send the documents for the above in extension application.

Can somebody tell me, if it is really OK with UKBA, and if somebody got their extension VISA approved with the above conditions.

Thanks and Regards,
Mona
None required if you r using the same qualification asyou did at initial approval post Dec2006
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

MonaM
Newly Registered

Thanks to you both

Post by MonaM » Mon May 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Thanks to you both.

however, I'll mention this in the covering letter also.

Thanks and Regards,
Mona

push
United Kingdom

Re: Thanks to you both

Post by push » Mon May 25, 2009 6:35 pm

MonaM wrote:Thanks to you both.

however, I'll mention this in the covering letter also.

Thanks and Regards,
Mona
Yup you should. The application itself covers it in the relevant section.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

kuzine
Newly Registered

Post by kuzine » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:13 pm

no need for english language but i will strongly advice u to do for the qualification and if possible add a letter from the university stating the start and end date of course and the degree awarded.

With this if verification is need (which they do) they can easily get hold of ur department or contact on letter instead of the trouble of going through the university's general enquiries which could take ages.

Was caught up in this yesterday and as a result they could not reach decison on my application as they still waiting for university to confirm detail. I finally manage to get the name of the person they were trying to contact and she did finally emailed them but by then it was too late says HO to proceed on the application - am still waiting their decision and not sure how long it will take.

Although i presented my certificate, they said it only has the day the degree was awarded but not start date.