ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Council Tax letter, Do i need in HSMP extension.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BitMore
Newly Registered

Council Tax letter, Do i need in HSMP extension.

Post by BitMore » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi,
I am going to apply for my HSMP extension in next couple of months. I just want to confirm that, do I need to send my Council tax payments letter with the application.

I moved the address from one city to another city in Oct 2008. I don’t have a council tax payment letter from previous address.

What will be the impact, if I only send current address council tax statement and leave the previous ones.

Thanks.

VK82

Re: Council Tax letter, Do i need in HSMP extension.

Post by VK82 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:05 pm

BitMore wrote:Hi,
I am going to apply for my HSMP extension in next couple of months. I just want to confirm that, do I need to send my Council tax payments letter with the application.

I moved the address from one city to another city in Oct 2008. I don’t have a council tax payment letter from previous address.

What will be the impact, if I only send current address council tax statement and leave the previous ones.

Thanks.
You don t need to send any council tax letter.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:09 pm

You don't need Council Tax bill for visa extension.

Thanks.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Thanks.
Dude does the guidance says anyting about Council Tax????? where that idea come from...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

BitMore
Newly Registered

Post by BitMore » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:10 pm

yasa wrote:
Dude does the guidance says anyting about Council Tax????? where that idea come from...
I was reading a form, and there is a question about the Public funds in Section 4, Question X.

Asking about different funds like Child fund, council tax fund etc...

Thanks.