ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal won; owe it to IBF

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

knee_hit
Newly Registered

appeal won; owe it to IBF

Post by knee_hit » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:32 am

Dear All Memebers

I have got the verdict in my favor. I owe a big thank you to each of the guys who post here. We can and we certainly are making a big difference.

I won my appeal without any paid legal help. So, I must admit that this would not have been possible without this forum.

But, its still not over yet until its over. I still have 5 days to go.

I shall post my overall experience, every single detail once I win it completely.

Thank you.

Best Wishes to All.

Re: appeal won; owe it to IBF

Post by 9603196090 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:15 pm

no message
Last edited by 9603196090 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 9603196090 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:15 pm

@knee_hit
Congrats mate!!!
I would like to know how can I appeal against my refusal. I got refusal on the grounds of MAINTENANCE from my home country (India). Any suggestions are most welcome. I have deposited funds approx. 4000 GBP on 13 Feb and made an application on 15 May of the current year. According to the ECO, the letter from the bank does not state that the FUNDS are READILY available to me since it is a FIXED DEPOSIT. He also agrees that the funds have been available for the last 3 months but he says the funds are not READILY (EASILY) accessible. I got an administrative review form with the refusal letter. The refusal letter states that I cannot supply any new documents/evidence along with the admin. review form. Now, I want to dispel their misconception and make them clearly understand that the funds in my account are READILY available to me at any instant. Please help me in this regard. All my docs are with the British High Commision. Thanks.
knee_hit wrote:Dear All Memebers

I have got the verdict in my favor. I owe a big thank you to each of the guys who post here. We can and we certainly are making a big difference.

I won my appeal without any paid legal help. So, I must admit that this would not have been possible without this forum.

I shall post my overall experience, every single detail once I win it completely.

Thank you.

Best Wishes to All.

koolbone

Post by koolbone » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:05 pm

That's great news mate. Congratulations!

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:58 am

knee_hit wrote:Dear All Memebers

Thank you.

Best Wishes to All.
Congrats
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================