ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 wait

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pdykid

Re: Legalised copy of passport

Post by pdykid » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:02 am

mi4a wrote:Hello everyone!

I need your advice:

I know in the past people were submitting legalized copy of the passport with EEA2 application, stating in the cover letter that they have to travel.

now I've heard from a solicitor, that starting from 1st June 2009 UKBA will not accept applications with just legalized copies, they will reject immediately such applications. I've made some research on the internet, but couldn't find such news on UKBA and any other source.

Can someone confirm if it's true or not?
If this is true, people who need to travel for job will be in serious trouble.

Thanks
Thats correct.. you need to provide all original documents.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ns-june-09

Make your application with original passports, after receiving your COA. get back your passport from HO, mail to this id
LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Re: Please share your complaint materials

Post by keshgrover » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:24 pm

mi4a wrote:One more request:

I would appreciate if you could share your complaint letters and emails as a sample. my email is mi4amia@gmail.com

Thanks
Check my thread for most of your answers.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=39665
KESH

ilaya_1981
Newly Registered

EEA2 waiting time

Post by ilaya_1981 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi Reda,

Could you please give me an advice..

Many thanks!!

andrejb
Newly Registered

Post by andrejb » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:16 am

please,send me a copy too!
many thanks

etoodessa@mail.ru

andrejb
Newly Registered

Post by andrejb » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:27 am

hi there, could you please share your complaint letters and emails as a sample. my email is etoodessa@mail.ru
thanks a lot

aluko401
Newly Registered

hi pdykid

Post by aluko401 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:04 am

i have sent the a complaint to the email address u posted but i am yet to get any feedback from them.
what do u advice that i do next?

reda
Member of Standing

Post by reda » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:12 am

ilaya-1981wrote
Hi Reda,

Could you please give me an advice..

Many thanks!!
hi i'm not going to lie to you i don't have any idea about your case,but what i know if your wife exerce her treaty right you are entitle to stay and work in uk.
as your wife study here you must provede them with
-a scool's letter confirming that she is enrolled and start and end date of course
-evidence of funds(bank statement)
or
econocmiclly self sufficient;
as you are the hasband who supporting the eea family number you should provide
-evidence of your employement and bank statement
you can check all this in the eea2 application and the quidance note.

cu

andrejb
Newly Registered

Post by andrejb » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:18 pm

it's 10 months and i'm still waiting :(
after many calls,complaints(e-mail)-nothing!
what to do?!?!
please help!

ilaya_1981
Newly Registered

EEA2

Post by ilaya_1981 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:22 pm

Hi Reda,

Thanks for the message as you say, my wife surely exercise her treaty rights by undergoing a study and i have sent out all the information to homeoffice lately including my bank statement and my employment details..

After looking into this forum on sunday i sent an immediate complaint email and guess what..? They have replied for my complain saying they have allotted my complain to a case worker and should be hearing from them within 21 days.. if not they have asked me to contact them again..

Keeping my fingers crossed....let me see what luck our UK sunshine weather brings on...

anyother suggestion from you..

reda
Member of Standing

Post by reda » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:08 am

hi everyone:
because of delay on my RC which took almost one year i can't go with my wife to her country,where she planned to stay one month,i wondering if my passport come back i can fly to my country(non eea)and come back when my wife is abroad.
any advice welcome.

pdykid

Post by pdykid » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:01 am

Ilaya,

You may receive a letter from your case worker asking for your latest pay slips or employment letter. So, be ready to send it immediately thru special delivery.
I have received my RC with 10 days after sending those additional documents to HO. And we applied 30 Sep 2008.
All the best…you will receive with in June :D

andrejb
Newly Registered

to ilaya_1981

Post by andrejb » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:40 pm

you wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the message as you say, my wife surely exercise her treaty rights by undergoing a study and i have sent out all the information to homeoffice lately including my bank statement and my employment details..

After looking into this forum on sunday i sent an immediate complaint email and guess what..? They have replied for my complain saying they have allotted my complain to a case worker and should be hearing from them within 21 days.. if not they have asked me to contact them again..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how did they contact you?e-mail?
i'm still waiting....
:(

yemco
Nigeria

Re: Legalised copy of passport

Post by yemco » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:20 pm

mi4a wrote:Hello everyone!

I need your advice:

I know in the past people were submitting legalized copy of the passport with EEA2 application, stating in the cover letter that they have to travel.

now I've heard from a solicitor, that starting from 1st June 2009 UKBA will not accept applications with just legalized copies, they will reject immediately such applications. I've made some research on the internet, but couldn't find such news on UKBA and any other source.

Can someone confirm if it's true or not?
If this is true, people who need to travel for job will be in serious trouble.

Thanks
it true that all uncompleted application will be rejected from 1st of june 09.check their website it is there.

vpp1981
United Kingdom

Post by vpp1981 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Hi all,
I have read the following from UKBA website:

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... snationals

as

Can my family members work in the UK?
A family member of an EEA national who intends to travel with them or join them in the UK can work without a work permit. Family members are generally not required to register under the Worker Registration Scheme or comply with the special requirements for Bulgarian and Romanian workers. The EEA national must be a 'qualified person' in the UK.
Back to questions

Do my family members need to register with the police?
Family members do not need to register with the police.
Back to questions

Do my family members need a residence card?
Your non-EEA family members can, if they want to, apply to the UK Border Agency for a residence card once they are in the UK. They do not have to do this - it simply confirms that they have the right to live with you in the UK because you have a right of residence.

Non-EEA family members who have a valid residence card do not need to get an EEA family permit each time they enter the UK after travelling abroad.

So like EEA Nationals ,for Family members also its not mandatory to apply..Whats your views???

By the way I too am in the same sitiation like you all.I applied for EEA2 on OCT 2008 and still waiting.Can anyone share the Successful complaint letter Format please to vpp1981@hotmail.com

Cheers

ilaya_1981
Newly Registered

EEA2

Post by ilaya_1981 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Thanks i will keep them ready..

aamir4ug
Newly Registered

Post by aamir4ug » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:18 am

after many letter and complains i finally got letter from home office as they want all document again e.g new pay slips, bank statement etc. i have send them 29th of may. one problem is that my wife EU national is working as self employed and registered only two weeks ago. so will it make them concerns as what she was doing before that as when i submitted application she was doing other job. and do i need to call them now from what is happiness with the case.?

DFDS.

Post by DFDS. » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:44 pm

doesn't matter, send whatever is current and available!

doudou
Newly Registered

Re: eea2

Post by doudou » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:51 pm

joelondon wrote:
eeeeee2com wrote:Hi all this is my story, I applied for eea2 at beginning of April, 3 weeks later I received my acknowledgment letter , since then I haven’t heard from H O. so its been moor then 6 and a half months now.

PLAN A
I called H O more then 3 times all what I got is your application is under consideration so plan A absolutely failed.

Plan B
I already sent 2 complains to H O one was 3 weeks ago and the second was a week ago so far no replay. so I am just about
to say that plan B also failed

can somebody please advice me on what i need to do next (plan C) and contacting solvit could speed them up and what is the phone number for solvit
i think plan C : you should wait , did u apply by post or with a lawyer ?
or u can still contact solvit using their online site ,google it
hi eea2 i have apply for eea2 since 2 january 2008. I have received the letter from HO last week for the interview with my wife after 17months of waiting. my advice for you is keep working hard wathever they plan,they will answer positively.

DFDS.

Post by DFDS. » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Under what capacity did you apply? am just learning about interviews from you with EEA applications.

doudou
Newly Registered

Post by doudou » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:32 pm

DFDS. wrote:Under what capacity did you apply? am just learning about interviews from you with EEA applications.
I am from non EU country and my spouse is from estonia we have being husband and wife since 24 dec 2007. so i have apply as a husband of EU national.

DFDS.

Post by DFDS. » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:13 pm

doudou wrote:
DFDS. wrote:Under what capacity did you apply? am just learning about interviews from you with EEA applications.
I am from non EU country and my spouse is from estonia we have being husband and wife since 24 dec 2007. so i have apply as a husband of EU national.

As I've stated in my post, i haven't come across an experience similar to yours, though a good number of EEA2 applicants who are family members of qualified persons have experienced delays. Never the less, if its true, this kind of delay is out of proportion, And the manner in which your application is being handled seems to deffer from the usual way EEA applications are being handled. If at all, it would have been a home visit, other than an interview with your spouse! By the time of your application, had your spouse worked for 12 months+? Where you issued with the normal COA?

ilaya_1981
Newly Registered

EEA2 Complain email id

Post by ilaya_1981 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Hi..anyone want to make a complain please use the below email address. I received reply in 2 days time and a apology letter from home office confirming they have allocated my case to a case worker...

These all happen from May 31st to June 6th 2009...i am seeing some progress..hope it may work for you guys too..I think on the complain email it is better to mention all your details and also your application ref no's etc..Good luck for anybody who uses it..

NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

aamir4ug
Newly Registered

Post by aamir4ug » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:15 am

well guys after one week of sending in the documents they ask again from me. i m calling today to know what they have done with my case?... finger crossed for good reply...

andrejb
Newly Registered

to :"ilaya_1981"

Post by andrejb » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:08 am

did you get the answer from HO by e-mail?

Patience

Post by Patience » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:34 pm

I recently clocked the 6 months limit and used the email above to complain a week ago and got a reply by post today.

Well, the Lady in charge of my case sent me a letter claiming she sent me a letter to my home address in January 2009 requesting for further documents to support my application.Wow, that is only 1 month after receiving my COA and 2 month after sending my EEA application.So she means my application would have been processed 2 months after submitting if I supplied all relevant documents.(Note I did not send my passport and my wife's)

Well, I do not believe her.Simply because I did not get her letter and there is no way an EE2 application is processed after 2 months,looking at complains from this forum.Someone should prove me wrong.

She even sent me a file copy of the letter sent to me.Dated January.She also demanded passports originals and latest payslip within 14 days.I will send them over.This is some fantastic development on my case.

However I cannot believe she sent me a letter asking for these same documents in January, only 2 months after my application.No way.