ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

company accounts info required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fahadz1
BANNED

company accounts info required

Post by fahadz1 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:15 am

My Accoutant have given me company accounts and reference letter that he have done accounts for this company etc on plain a4 paper.

IS these 2 documents they require ?

i have told my account to sign and stamp all company documents and in reference letter write the amount of dividend n etc

please let me know if any thing else added in these account.

any budy got extension or initial application on company account please come forward and reply.

thanks

manishmittal
BANNED

Re: company accounts info required

Post by manishmittal » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:21 pm

fahadz1 wrote:My Accoutant have given me company accounts and reference letter that he have done accounts for this company etc on plain a4 paper.

IS these 2 documents they require ?

i have told my account to sign and stamp all company documents and in reference letter write the amount of dividend n etc

please let me know if any thing else added in these account.

any budy got extension or initial application on company account please come forward and reply.

thanks
Your accountant should give you reference letter of his letterhead. THESE DOCUMENTS ARE SUFFICIENT.