ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:20 am

aquasaggi wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
Do you have any info Raja Ali?
i have my appeal coming friday regarding ccl ....will let all know...amazingly it is not adjourned..so lets c...bcoz i was a student there
and i had psw also ...they misbehaved so oooooooo much on airport
God forbid..anyways..i will let u know.
dude i have the same case like you and after 3 hours of interview and 9 hours of detention , immigration officer came up with the decision that it has nothing to do with your studies and we do believe you have studied there but unfortunately you got a worthless piece of paper for which we have an evidence that this course was never taught .Immigration officer and then Chief Immigration officer tried to pressurize me alot and also threaten me to deport more earlier than other people if i wont speak truth but they cudnt get their desired answer so the reason your appeal is not adjourned is because most probably yours will be the lead case and there isnt just one lead case rather there are handful of lead cases to be heard . secondly the appeals of only taylor house are adjourned so if yours is not in taylor house then may be that's why your appeal is not adjourned ..anyways do let us know how it goes on friday and remember to prove u have studied there isnt a big issue rather gather evidences to prove that college was actually allowed to issue a diploma because at the moment this is the only point HOPOs are arguing on ..best of luck !

thankx for reply...lucky u to spend some hours and with me one night and one day on airport then 7 days in detention then forcefully deportation and luckily escpaed bcoz of lawyer or just bcoz God has helped me...
anyways i know its hard hard hard.yes mine is @ hatton cross...but i tell u what the ho has just sent the ....allegations about deception and u know all that but no witness statement and nothing else so i m feeling they possibly will not be coming...i dont know what will be going on..my remaining leave is about 1 year now...once i will win iwill never ever extend for sure......but i dont want to lose in any circumstance.
Hope for the best..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:21 pm

Rajaali wrote:em not sure but i think lead cases are chosen by the senior judge randomly out of the 2500 students ..so they might be genuine or they might be fake ....or may be a group of students has put an appeal 2gather and senior judge taken them as a lead case ...this is just my assumption and i really have no idea how lead cases are chosen !
thanks Ali...i hope for the best...could be anything...anyways..for thudafuffar exct wording is that ccl has never offered any pgd diploma legitimately and is currently going through under criminal prosecution that is why my...xyz...current leave to remain is cancelled and as the documents i have provided were knowlingly false and fraudulent.
that is the only statemnt ho has sent.
thankx yasa...about my genuinity i have to prove to the judge on friday so dont u worry or even happy whether i m fake or genuine...i m not a criminal and hopefully they r not going to hang me lol :roll:

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:38 pm

just a out of topic question guys...when you get refused by HO in any case like maintanance or deception with a right of appeal, do they stamp your passport as well for refusal or its just a refusal letter you received from HO.

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:24 pm

danish1981 wrote:just a out of topic question guys...when you get refused by HO in any case like maintanance or deception with a right of appeal, do they stamp your passport as well for refusal or its just a refusal letter you received from HO.
they just write down a refrence number on ur passport page and give u refusal letter

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:32 pm

as per my knowledge ,ur passport will be stamped once ur all rights of appeals have been exhausted or u voluntarily decide to leave country without going into the appeal process ..this is for deception case but have no idea about maintenance case !

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:54 pm

ur pp ll be notbe stamped but they ll put a referenceno on one of ur pp page thats it does not matter wheather u have got right of appeal or not

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:18 am

just to inform you all that i contacted my MP couple of months ago regarding my case to be reconsidered . I wrote him on 14th April, got his reply on 14th May with an intention to help and said that he has written to UKBA regarding my case and will let me know as soon as he will recieve a reply. so i recieved his reply on 2nd June along with enclosed reply from UKBA .here i am just posting the relevant section of that reply word-to-word which may help all CCL affected students:

"Our records show that Mr.ABC was refused leave to enter the UK on xx feb 2009 and on xx feb 2009 , he appealed against this decision.I have been advised by AIT that Mr.ABC appeal has been the subject of delay due to an outstanding litigation case relating to students remaining in the UK studying at the eductaional establishment of Cambridge College.The test case is currently being heard by the AIT and until the AIT issue a determination of its findings and the test case is finally resolved they will not be able to clarify their approach to Mr.ABC's appeal.

I have noted your request that Mr.ABC's case is reconsidered . However, as this case is currently with the AIT, an independent judicial body, i am unable to intervene".

well now one thing is clear that there will not be just one test case rather 3-4 and this letter was dated 20th May so that means 1 or 2 cases were already heard at that time as what the UKBA has stated in their letter and just one day before recieving this letter from my MP i called AIT, they told me the decision will come in july for the test cases. so now lets hope and pray that they wont delay it further and we get out of this stressful situation asap.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:24 am

Rajaali wrote:just to inform you all that i contacted my MP couple of months ago regarding my case to be reconsidered . I wrote him on 14th April, got his reply on 14th May with an intention to help and said that he has written to UKBA regarding my case and will let me know as soon as he will recieve a reply. so i recieved his reply on 2nd June along with enclosed reply from UKBA .here i am just posting the relevant section of that reply word-to-word which may help all CCL affected students:

"Our records show that Mr.ABC was refused leave to enter the UK on xx feb 2009 and on xx feb 2009 , he appealed against this decision.I have been advised by AIT that Mr.ABC appeal has been the subject of delay due to an outstanding litigation case relating to students remaining in the UK studying at the eductaional establishment of Cambridge College.The test case is currently being heard by the AIT and until the AIT issue a determination of its findings and the test case is finally resolved they will not be able to clarify their approach to Mr.ABC's appeal.

I have noted your request that Mr.ABC's case is reconsidered . However, as this case is currently with the AIT, an independent judicial body, i am unable to intervene".

well now one thing is clear that there will not be just one test case rather 3-4 and this letter was dated 20th May so that means 1 or 2 cases were already heard at that time as what the UKBA has stated in their letter and just one day before recieving this letter from my MP i called AIT, they told me the decision will come in july for the test cases. so now lets hope and pray that they wont delay it further and we get out of this stressful situation asap.
Raja Ali, you are great. You always have latest information. Thanks a million for sharing this. Its very relieving to hear that as lot of us (CCL)did not hear anything accurate since a long time!!

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:51 am

could u plz tell me whats gonna happed to those people who r already on UGS from CCL, wheather they will get an extenshion or not from IGS 2 PSW

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:53 am

wait wrote:could u plz tell me whats gonna happed to those people who r already on UGS from CCL, wheather they will get an extenshion or not from IGS 2 PSW
no u will not get extension

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:20 am

thanks alot a million for updation ...may Allah bless u and help in ur case and all of us.

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:22 am

aquasaggi wrote:thanks alot a million for updation ...may Allah bless u and help in ur case and all of us.
bajee apke hearing ka kya bana

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:54 pm

u guys are all welcome , i will keep trying to give you all the information i recieve although i am also an individual like you so donot expect me to have more information then HOPOs or any solicitors !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:35 pm

[.bajee apke hearing ka kya bana[/quote]

@ geo @ leo :evil: im not ur baji...banay gaa toh phone ker k bataun gee :(

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:36 pm

aquasaggi wrote:[.bajee apke hearing ka kya bana
@ geo @ leo :evil: im not ur baji...banay gaa toh phone ker k bataun gee :([/quote]
arey baji naraz na hoon :twisted:

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:01 am

y people already on igs would not get an extenshion i ll take them 2 europien court even i m ready 4 everything

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:26 am

wait wrote:y people already on igs would not get an extenshion i ll take them 2 europien court even i m ready 4 everything
great , u got a passion but make sure u spell "EUROPIEN" correct in the European court atleast so that u get ur desired "EXTENSHION"..now dun tell me u r a non native English speaker so there4 an exception 4 mis spell bcoz un4tunately u r claiming to have PGDip which requires an operational command on the English Language that means u may have some miscrepancies in understanding and speaking English but mis spell at this level seriously puts me in doubt ...hope u wud have done atleast some diplomas if not bachelors b4 taking an admission in ur desired PGDip!

goldeneye
Newly Registered

CCL Refusal

Post by goldeneye » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am in uk on student leave last 9 years. I applied IGS to PSW transition visa and got refusal after waiting 5 weeks on 3r of june with the latter wording is

Homeoffice did not give me right of appeal because i have still valid IGS visa till the end of july. They said i could stay uk till the end of valid leave.

(I am satisfied that the documents was false because CCL stating that they have never offered a PGD course in IT.
I am also satisfied that you have used deception in this application. You may have committed a criminal offence and therefore the UK Border Agency may Consider taking further action.

My question is:

I got my IGS in june 2008 and on that time college was on home office recommended list.
CCL case is in AIT court and all appeals are pending until decision, Can home office refused visa even CCL case in court and what about if decision comes in student favour.?

Can I go to any court , human rights or leave the country as i have,t right of appeal.?

Anyone in the same situation?
Can i apply again on student?

Any advice or information please

tuhadda_fuffar

Re: CCL Refusal

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:31 pm

goldeneye wrote:Hi Everyone,

I am in uk on student leave last 9 years. I applied IGS to PSW transition visa and got refusal after waiting 5 weeks on 3r of june with the latter wording is

Homeoffice did not give me right of appeal because i have still valid IGS visa till the end of july. They said i could stay uk till the end of valid leave.

(I am satisfied that the documents was false because CCL stating that they have never offered a PGD course in IT.
I am also satisfied that you have used deception in this application. You may have committed a criminal offence and therefore the UK Border Agency may Consider taking further action.

My question is:

I got my IGS in june 2008 and on that time college was on home office recommended list.
CCL case is in AIT court and all appeals are pending until decision, Can home office refused visa even CCL case in court and what about if decision comes in student favour.?

Can I go to any court , human rights or leave the country as i have,t right of appeal.?

Anyone in the same situation?
Can i apply again on student?

Any advice or information please

I think u should get advice from a good university advisor or from a solicitor, rather than wasting time on CCL, coz you still have valid visa. Try for a student visa application if you can and forget about the CCL decision as even if the decision is in favour of students, there are 100ds of students who have been refused or gone back home. If the students win, the chances are a high number would lodge cases of harassment and compensation, which would be a real difficulty for Home Office in these times of recession. Moreover they have threatened you of ‘further action due to criminal offence’, Is Home Office out of their brains? They have completely gone nuts!

aquasaggi

Re: CCL Refusal

Post by aquasaggi » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:03 pm

[quote="goldeneye"]Hi Everyone,
what can we say ccl is still chaos and bcoz of ccl hundreds of other students suffering as well.
at the moment just pray.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:43 pm

raja specially 4 u u r great great brilliant coz u r finding da reason to let down others. u r just looking at spell mistakes not other things so u shud b faced off from here coz people comes here 4 advise not ur blady corrections

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:48 pm

u small fukin filthy piece of shit , i didnt swear but u dun deserve a respect ..knee cap just go thru whole of this thread and then bring on ur pussy 2 tell me who's actually helping others . dumbass u r just way too dumb to read whole post or thread but just want to cry out loud randomly so that people might get attracted towards you.dnt u have brain to think it is not an IGS extension topic but u just came in the middle and started shouting . now if u need sum more treatment let me know em also way too gud in swearing ,n u r not the only smart mule living on this planet ...bring on more beef as em also very much pissed at the moment so y not to let this piss be taken out on u ...n kindly again chek ur spell for brilliant..muhahahaha
Last edited by Rajaali on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:50 pm

and as u said if u r here 2 take help, then just take help and dun cry em gonna do that , em gonna do this ..nobuddy is interested to know what you will gonna do so dun bring your personal issues in the public forums ...the guys like u and the one who r continuously crying they r genuine r nuthing but just satisfying their own selves ..get a life loser , if you are so much passionate to go 2 european court then stop talking or bitching around and do it now ...but i know BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITE!

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:57 pm

raja bro, u donot need to answer like this to any body...i know that u r one of those people helping other and trying to update every one so donot b angry brother

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:00 pm

[quote="Rajaali"]and as u said if u r here 2 take help, then just take help and dun cry em gonna do that , em gonna do this ..nobuddy is interested to know what you will gonna do so dun bring your personal issues in the public forums ...the guys like u and the one who r continuously crying they r genuine r nuthing but just satisfying their own selves ..get a life loser , if you are so much passionate to go 2 european court then stop talking or bitching around and do it now ...but i know BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITE![/quote

raja ali rocks....................