ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa application form -- Please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

psdesai
BANNED

Dependent Visa application form -- Please help

Post by psdesai » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi All,

I am applying for my wife's dependent visa along with my Tier 1 Extension (from Initial 2 year HSMP) .

Application form: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... ependants/

I have query regarding application form. Kindly help.
(1). Immigration History D4.
What is Visa reference number from passport. I found two reference numbers. One in red on top right of Visa stamp and other is VAF no.? which one?
(2) In section 4 and H2.
Has main applicant received notification that their application for leave to remain under PBS has been successful? Yes/No
- I am going to apply on the same day as her. what should I say here?
(3) Maintainance Section 4 , H5, J1 and J3.
I got HSMP Initial General Visa. I am applying for extension. what should I choose ? Also do I have to fill J1 and J3?

Really appriciate your help here.

Thanks
P

psdesai
BANNED

Re: Dependent Visa application form -- Please help

Post by psdesai » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:10 am

Please help anyone ? ...
psdesai wrote:Hi All,

I am applying for my wife's dependent visa along with my Tier 1 Extension (from Initial 2 year HSMP) .

Application form: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... ependants/

I have query regarding application form. Kindly help.
(1). Immigration History D4.
What is Visa reference number from passport. I found two reference numbers. One in red on top right of Visa stamp and other is VAF no.? which one?
(2) In section 4 and H2.
Has main applicant received notification that their application for leave to remain under PBS has been successful? Yes/No
- I am going to apply on the same day as her. what should I say here?
I got HSMP Initial General Visa. I am applying for extension. what should I choose ? Also do I have to fill J1 and J3?

Really appriciate your help here.

Thanks
P

psdesai
BANNED

Re: Dependent Visa application form -- Please help

Post by psdesai » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:12 pm

Can I please ask anyone to please put their input in my query.
I am confused with some sections of the application form.
Thanks

mghe

Post by mghe » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:30 pm

to answer your question on the visa number, its the number in the top right corner of your visa. This is what I used for my extension. I have not filled dependant in country form so will let others answer that for you. Sorry about that.

psdesai
BANNED

Post by psdesai » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Thanks very much mghe.
Any takers for the other questions?

mghe wrote:to answer your question on the visa number, its the number in the top right corner of your visa. This is what I used for my extension. I have not filled dependant in country form so will let others answer that for you. Sorry about that.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:12 pm

(2) In section 4 and H2.

H2=> NO. As you are applying at the same time.

H5 => Since you have HSMP Visa and applying for extension you will be selecting option An extension of his/her existing leave and then jump to Section K.

J1 and J3 => These will be irrelevant as you are already jumped on Section K by answering question H5.

Hope this will help.

psdesai
BANNED

Post by psdesai » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Thanks chetanojha for looking into this. appriciate it.
chetanojha wrote:
(2) In section 4 and H2.

H2=> NO. As you are applying at the same time.

H5 => Since you have HSMP Visa and applying for extension you will be selecting option An extension of his/her existing leave and then jump to Section K.

J1 and J3 => These will be irrelevant as you are already jumped on Section K by answering question H5.

Hope this will help.