ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

For all HSMP extension to tier 1(by PEO) in June..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CSK

Post by CSK » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:46 pm

guys

anyone going to croydon PEO before 10th june?

daveee
Newly Registered

Post by daveee » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:55 am

---

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

plz plz help

Post by ITGraduate » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:15 pm

I know you some people have already answered this, but wanted to make sure

my savings account is £800 for the past 3 months and my current account is overdrawn by £1400.( -1400 pounds ). everymonth wehn i get paid this becomes positive and again at the end of the months it becomes -1400 ( overdrawn) Will this be a problem for me when I go to PEO

Please help!!!!

sanak

Document that needs to be carried

Post by sanak » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:01 pm

hi push_hsmp,

Can you advise what document should i carry for hsmp extension to PEO apart from below documents, I am going for early extension my current leave to remain expire in 24th Nov 09

12 month Payslip
Bank statment 12 month
Maintenance fund

Thanks
sana

CSK

Post by CSK » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Guys

I am all set to go for my hsmp extn to tier 1 on the 10th june by PEO in croydon.

Have some doubts in the applcaition which i wanted to clear so that i will be clear with any sort of confusion.. :roll:

Pg 7 - I hope the payment details need not be filled if its PEO appointment, please clarify..Does PEO accept Barclays Visa Debit Card?

Pg 25 / 26 - I have a traffic offence, but not had any court decision. So i will tick "No" for question E1 and i will tick "Yes" for question E3 on page 26 and will write explanation with more details on page 27. Please clarify in this too.. :cry:

pg 66 - Is it mandatory to fill the summary details of the documents attached in the application. since am goin for PEO, i thought we need not fill this?..

Finally please note the list of documents that am carrying for my appointment. Kindly let me know if am missing something here.

1) Age - claiming 20 points
Proof - Original passport / UK driving licence

2) Earnings - Claiming 35 points
Proof 1 Original bank statements for last 12 months
Proof 2 - Original payslips for last 12 months
Proof 3 - P60 from employer

3) UK experience - Claiming 5 points
Proof - I guess no proof is required since my earnings are from UK.

4) Qualification - Claiming 30 points(Bachelor degree recognised in PBS calculator)
Proof 1- Carrying my original degree certificate
Proof 2 - Carrying original Marksheets(not required but still carrying)

5) English Lang. requirement - Claiming 10 points
Proof - Not required since already proved this in previous HSMP application.

6) Maintenance - claiming 10 points
Proof - Original bank statement which is less than 1 month old from my appointment date. This is same as the one which am using as proof for earnings.(Clarify if this is wrong?) :?:

Please let me know if am good enough with my preparation as per the docs listed above. Any suggestion or comments are welcome and it would be a wake up call for me to correct something :)

Thanks for reading this long post... :roll:

push
United Kingdom

Re: Document that needs to be carried

Post by push » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:35 pm

sanak wrote:hi push_hsmp,

Can you advise what document should i carry for hsmp extension to PEO apart from below documents, I am going for early extension my current leave to remain expire in 24th Nov 09

12 month Payslip
Bank statment 12 month
Maintenance fund

Thanks
sana
Are you planning to use the same qualification as you used at the time of original approval?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

CSK

Post by CSK » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:13 am

CSK wrote:Guys

I am all set to go for my hsmp extn to tier 1 on the 10th june by PEO in croydon.

Have some doubts in the applcaition which i wanted to clear so that i will be clear with any sort of confusion.. :roll:

Pg 7 - I hope the payment details need not be filled if its PEO appointment, please clarify..Does PEO accept Barclays Visa Debit Card?

Pg 25 / 26 - I have a traffic offence, but not had any court decision. So i will tick "No" for question E1 and i will tick "Yes" for question E3 on page 26 and will write explanation with more details on page 27. Please clarify in this too.. :cry:

pg 66 - Is it mandatory to fill the summary details of the documents attached in the application. since am goin for PEO, i thought we need not fill this?..

Finally please note the list of documents that am carrying for my appointment. Kindly let me know if am missing something here.

4) Qualification - Claiming 30 points(Bachelor degree recognised in PBS calculator)

Proof - Original bank statement which is less than 1 month old from my appointment date. This is same as the one which am using as proof for earnings.(Clarify if this is wrong?) :?:

Please let me know if am good enough with my preparation as per the docs listed above. Any suggestion or comments are welcome and it would be a wake up call for me to correct something :)

Can anyone please answers my questions?

Thanks a lot in advance..

dellfan

Post by dellfan » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:37 am

CSK wrote:
CSK wrote:Guys

Can anyone please answers my questions?

Thanks a lot in advance..
CSK,
By the looks of it everything seems to be fine, but for Earnings section why are you including P60 when you are showing 12 months Pay slips and BK Statements.
According to the guidance notes p60 and 12 months pay slips are from the same source, i know you are also including 12 months bank statements which shud be enough to give you the points in earnings section. I would personally not include p60 with the application pack.

Seniors, please advice if i am wrong as, i am also preparing for my extension and thinking of not including p60.

CSK

Post by CSK » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:10 pm

dellfan

Thanks four inputs..

Can someone help me filling the answers for the questions that i raised in my earlier post? please?

Thanks..

tech
Member of Standing

Post by tech » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:24 pm

Based on your statements, it looks you are waiting for court hearing for your traffice offence. if that is the case it must be declared.
Basically traffic offences can be minor and major.
If it is major, they will wait for the court judgement before they can grant you an extension. So PEO application will be converted to postal.

Give details about the traffice offence to get more suggestions.

CSK

Post by CSK » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:07 pm

tech,

my offence was speeding at 100 MPH on a 70 MPH motorway, do you say because of this they will put my case on hold?

Since the speed was above the limit of fixed penalty, i may need to go to court.

Any other thoughts anyone?

sanak

Post by sanak » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:04 pm

hi push_hsmp,

I am using the same qualification which i used last time, also if english letter is required. if so then is it i need to get a fresh letter form institution as the last letter is 1.5 years back dated.

Also please let me know what else details should i carry.

Thanks and Regards
Sana

bcan13
Newly Registered

traffic offence

Post by bcan13 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi,
I am about to apply for an extension for my hsmp to tier1 as well.
9 months ago I had been pulled over by a police officer cuz i was on the phone while I am driving.
I haven't received any court invitation or anything at all.
Now, do you guys think I should mention it here in my application?
Or do you have an idea how to check whether I got a traffic offence that I am not aware of?
Thanks for the help,
B

tech
Member of Standing

Post by tech » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:53 pm

Declare the offence and court hearing date. It looks to me you will are will OK. They should be able to make decision on the same day as long as it is Full UK licence.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:58 pm

sanak wrote:hi push_hsmp,

I am using the same qualification which i used last time, also if english letter is required. if so then is it i need to get a fresh letter form institution as the last letter is 1.5 years back dated.

Also please let me know what else details should i carry.

Thanks and Regards
Sana
Then you dot need to provide degree; The eng english language letter is not required either. Remember - this applies only if you got your HSMP approval after Dec5,2006
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer