ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

wht r the requirments for a canadian visiting visa?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wistaria
Newly Registered

wht r the requirments for a canadian visiting visa?

Post by wistaria » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:27 pm

hi my husband is an hsmp holder in the uk, hes a doctor, workng n we'v got a house. he has a brothr thr in canada, we r planning to go on a visit thr bt dont knw exactly abt the process, also we r pakistani passport holders so wud that in any way effect our visit, we just want to go for 2 weeks or so nd nt on a multiple visa, cud anyone help me through the requiremnts nd process? nd also where to submit all the documents n wheathr we hav to go thr in person to submit or can mail them? thanks

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:26 pm

wistaria, try re-posting this question in the "Canada" section of the forum, you may have more luck.

I do not know about Canadian immigration.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:25 am

See also Visiting Canada.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.