ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT----BANK STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jibso_00
Newly Registered

URGENT----BANK STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jibso_00 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm gonna send my PSW transition application on 23rd June 2009.

I didn't have enough funds in my account for the 3 months before this application. I will most likely get rejected. I want to have the right to appeal, so I can keep the money in my account until the hearing date.

Now the question is, which statement should I send to have a better chance to appeal?

1st option:

I will have statements from 14th March to 14th of June - during this period, my account went under 800 pounds a few times. But for the last month of this period it was over 800 pounds by a lot.

2nd option:

If i get a statement from 14th May to 14th June, which shows always more than 800 pounds, of course its only one month statement.

Which option should i go for to have a better appeal chance?

Thank you for your help, its really urgent...

dahokolomoki
- thin ice -

Post by dahokolomoki » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:54 pm

As you cannot introduce new evidence in appeal, no matter which statement you show you will fail the appeal.

The appeal is only there to appeal against errors made by the caseworker in evaluating your documents/evidence in your application. Since your application will clearly show you didn't have more than £800 in those 3 months, the caseworker will not have made a mistake.

You are also not allowed to introduce new evidence in the appeal, so even if you could then later provide bank statements showing more than £800 for 3 months, those will be rejected.

you are of course allowed to combine statements for different accounts (for example from Bank A for month 1, and another from Bank B for month 2+3). But there must be no gaps in the dates between the different statements, as well as having at least £800 in total on every single day for 3 months.
[Edit: Advertising removed by Moderator]

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: URGENT----BANK STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by yasa » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:07 pm

jibso_00 wrote:Hi everybody,

I'm gonna send my PSW transition application on 23rd June 2009.

I didn't have enough funds in my account for the 3 months before this application. I will most likely get rejected. I want to have the right to appeal, so I can keep the money in my account until the hearing date.

Now the question is, which statement should I send to have a better chance to appeal?

1st option:

I will have statements from 14th March to 14th of June - during this period, my account went under 800 pounds a few times. But for the last month of this period it was over 800 pounds by a lot.

2nd option:

If i get a statement from 14th May to 14th June, which shows always more than 800 pounds, of course its only one month statement.

Which option should i go for to have a better appeal chance?

Thank you for your help, its really urgent...
As per your case u can only wait and pray... if u get rejected u can always go for appeal... if the judge is lenient then u can always prove youself...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

jibso_00
Newly Registered

Post by jibso_00 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:26 pm

thnaks for replies. i was thinking the same thing as i cannoy show new evidence at the appeal day. but when i read some posts on this board most of the people's appeal allowed. they were exactly same situation with me. they kept the money until the hearing day, and showed the statements. thats true you can show new evidence but , they call it as supporting evidence. thats why i was so confused,

is it possible??

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:28 am

jibso_00 wrote:thnaks for replies. i was thinking the same thing as i cannoy show new evidence at the appeal day. but when i read some posts on this board most of the people's appeal allowed. they were exactly same situation with me. they kept the money until the hearing day, and showed the statements. thats true you can show new evidence but , they call it as supporting evidence. thats why i was so confused,

is it possible??
It is possible...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================